Sign in to follow this  
razzar

FS TAMIYA RARE BODY SETS COMPLETE

Hi I have for sale some brand new Tamiya body sets, these sets were removed form kits long time ago and I have them for sale, I am located in Canada and shipping to England is 80 dollars Canadian per body, I might be able to put 2 together, but let me know, These are all brand new so please do not waste my time asking for pictures, I will send you pictures ifnyou are serious.

1) Tamiya Mercedes Original Teile CLK, body set has no hole drilled in the clear body so you can mount on any chassis, comes with decals, h parts and complete TL01 manual so you know how to mount decals. $100 Canadian plus shipping

2) Tamiya Martini Alfa Romeo, Complete with h parts, decals and Clear body with no body holes drilled so you can fit on any chassis $100 Canadian plus shipping

3) Tamiya Bosch Alfa Romeo complete with h parts, decals and clear body with no body holes drilled so you can fit on any chassis $100 Canadian  plus shipping

4) Tamiya 2004 Raybrig NSX clear body comes pre cut but no holes drilled so you.can fit on any chassis, comes with plastic mirrors, The best part on this body set is it comes with Tamiya racing wing with Tamiya black aluminum adjustable wing mounts and complete decal sheet. $100  Canadian plus shipping