Sign in to follow this  
Trailmaster

TXT 1

I've got one that if I sold it I'd be looking for £600. But that's ballraced with aftermarket aluminium axle guards, plus I've got the box, manual, and a spare clear body.

Thank you Madinventor,  I do have the manual. I did put a bearing kit in it when I assembled it and some after market aluminum upgrades on it. I do have original parts that were changed out.  This truck is brand new never used. ( blue )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   I have been thinking about selling it.  Not sure what it is worth. 

21 hours ago, Trailmaster said:

Thank you Madinventor,  I do have the manual. I did put a bearing kit in it when I assembled it and some after market aluminum upgrades on it. I do have original parts that were changed out.  This truck is brand new never used. ( blue )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   I have been thinking about selling it.  Not sure what it is worth. 

I would keep it. They are so much fun and very durable.