Sign in to follow this  
DGunn1

Avante Egress query

Hi all,

I posted already in the wanted section for 3 chassis stays common to the avante and egress, however does anyone know if there is an alternative as building a runner from parts.

Wondered if the top force/evo ones would work as they look more readily available, but do not have measurements for either. Does anyone with an avante/egress and a top force/evo know whether deck spacing is the same between the chassis types?

Thanks in advance

Screenshot_20221104-153109_Samsung Internet.jpg

My Top Force Evo (DF01) is still in the box, but the Porsche 934 Black Edition (TA02SW) has the same spacing between lower and upper deck.

Porsche 934: 36 mm

fd73fe8a-29b0-431b-89eeb3.jpeg

Egress: 25 mm

c0592933-9b25-4fd7-9eweo3.jpeg

Thanks for taking a look, much appreciated. Will have to search for an alternative solution.

If you're in the USA, I would check McMasterCarr.  They sell a whole bunch of different fasteners and I am sure you can find something that would work as deck support.  

If you're looking to make something for cheap, then that may not be the place.  

Good call, checked 25mm standoff and found these. Will see if there are anymore faithful reproductions otherwise these will do the trick.

Screenshot_20221105-095307_eBay.jpg

• Like 3

this forum (and I've been a member of a few forums over the many years) still amazes me how there is always someone who knows of somewhere or someone that can fix whatever problem little or small!.......its soo coolB) 

• Like 1

If anyone has the same issue, these are available in 25mm from eBay, and without the knurling so shouldn't mark battery cases. 

Screenshot_20221106-110108_eBay.jpg

• Like 1