Mokei Kagaku

Need help to buy from US Ebay-seller. Generous compensation offered.

I have found some Kyosho-parts on eBay, but the seller is in the USA and only accepts domestic buyers. The parts in question have become very hard to source, so I would really like to buy them. Can anyone in the USA please help? Photo of the parts below. Just a small shipment and the BIN price is USD57.  I of course have PayPal and will happily pay all costs in advance. Help would be greatly appreciated.

s-l1600 (30).jpg

Just bumping this so it stays in the front page!

I can’t help (not in US) but I’m very appreciative of @Mokei Kagaku’s FB updates and so I hope someone can offer support here.

• Like 3

I have a brand new in packet FD-22 starter holder in the UK if thats any help.

J

Thanks a lot for your comments and offers to help! I apologise for my late reaction, but a close friend had a near fatal accident shortly after I started this thread, so I suddenly had other priorities for some days. The friend is out of coma now, but has a long way more or less back to normal life ahead of him. A stark reminder to appreciate and enjoy life while it's still possible and to not take "normal" life and acceptable health for granted. Take care, everybody!

• Sad 2

40 minutes ago, Mokei Kagaku said:

Thanks a lot for your comments and offers to help! I apologise for my late reaction, but a close friend had a near fatal accident shortly after I started this thread, so I suddenly had other priorities for some days. The friend is out of coma now, but has a long way more or less back to normal life ahead of him. A stark reminder to appreciate and enjoy life while it's still possible and to not take "normal" life and acceptable health for granted. Take care, everybody!

All the best to you and your friend Erik, take care 👍

• Like 1