Sign in to follow this  
volores

Lighting switches

Hi

currently building a MB 2015 and in prep I ordered 4 set of remote light switches off Amazon. Also have a 4 channel transmitter and receiver. However on testing , I can’t get the lights to work off the switches.

both sets of lights immediately come in when plugged into channel 3 and 4, plus if I switch around and pop the steering and esc into 3 and 4 - the transmitter switches operate both.

so , just a problem with all 4 switches?

anyone  have a link or recommendation to a reliable switch as although cheap I don’t want to be constantly ordering in the hope of getting one that works lol.

all I want to do is to be able to switch 2 sets of lights on via channel 3 and 4

many thanks in advance

If the esc and steering servo work OK from ch3 and 4, I would suspect a problem with the switches. They don't work in ch1 and 2 either?

If not return them to Amazon, or claim warranty?

Bought alternative switches and one works perfect on channel 3

however, can’t get the 4th channel to switch on. Have set the 4th switch on channel 3 to 68% on the epa setting and works fine….. but when plugged into 4ch 4 - does t switch on

when trying to set the 4ch the switch just changes between a rbu and lbu - which settings do I need in these as I know 68% works for this switch in channel 3 for rbu.

Getting a bit confused!

On my radio usually I need to setup the aux channels to first function as an on/off switch, then assign that feature to a physical switch on my transmitter.   It has been a 2 step process for me.  Hope you figure it out.  GL!

Sorted - can’t change the 4ch switch to an on/off function - so bought a cheap servo and removed the motor attaching LED in its place - works perfect now to switch the LED on and off