Busdriver

Lost body clips

Sure we’ve all suffered from this whilst out and about. Saw this little tip somewhere so I thought I’d pass it on. I fix a couple, or in this case it’s two in a little holder, in the inside of the body close to the body posts. Then when you take the clips off simply place them on the bonnet and bobs your uncle. 056411B0-55A7-4E5F-82DE-A5E0139E00A1.jpg
7E91BAEE-A48A-472D-86A0-9DE2B7592092.jpgOnly thing to be careful of is use a glue that doesn’t dissolve the paint (which of course is on the inside if it’s a pc body) In this particular case the black bonnet on my TRX4 is painted on the outside so I used uhu but shoegoo works well

• Like 2

Clever little idea mate. I tend to pop them on the TX when taking the shell off whilst out on a run👍

3 minutes ago, Busdriver said:

Just realised I didn’t actually say magnets!!!!

Lol, it's ok, you can see it written on the magnetic strip

• Haha 1

Ive not put the roof hatches on my scorcher shells and using the small circular bit in it to put one of the clips in and clip the others to that clip but your tip is excellent and way better

Gonna be going back and gluing a neodymium into each body shell for clip storage :)