Sign in to follow this  
futureworks

Help from TC member in Germany - buying from Modellbau-Seidel

Hi everyone,

I’m hoping one of you who is based in Germany could help me purchase some small items from Modellbau-Seidel, who as we all know stopped sending abroad (in my case to the UK) quite a few years ago. This is quite a well trodden path as I’ve been helped in this way before by a couple of members here, but don’t want to impose so putting this out there and hoping someone responds.

The items in question are three very small metal parts which collectively cost under €20, and probably weigh less than 100g posted. I’m happy of course to provide the funds in advance if someone could make the purchase, and cover the postage to the UK (a standard untracked letter will do fine) and more on top for your trouble.. I have a screenshot of my basket at Modellbau-Seidel which I can share to confirm the parts, so if you are an established member here and can help, please get in touch. I would be very grateful. 

Thanks 👍

12 hours ago, futureworks said:

Hi everyone,

I’m hoping one of you who is based in Germany could help me purchase some small items from Modellbau-Seidel, who as we all know stopped sending abroad (in my case to the UK) quite a few years ago. This is quite a well trodden path as I’ve been helped in this way before by a couple of members here, but don’t want to impose so putting this out there and hoping someone responds.

The items in question are three very small metal parts which collectively cost under €20, and probably weigh less than 100g posted. I’m happy of course to provide the funds in advance if someone could make the purchase, and cover the postage to the UK (a standard untracked letter will do fine) and more on top for your trouble.. I have a screenshot of my basket at Modellbau-Seidel which I can share to confirm the parts, so if you are an established member here and can help, please get in touch. I would be very grateful. 

Thanks 👍

I would be happy to help. PM coming.

• Thanks 1