Sign in to follow this  
burakol

Hobbyking Program Card

If anybody has this specific program card they no longer need, please let me know as I need one desperately. Thanks!

image.png.7b4ed0f5b1fbeeb99e39e151da963e8b.png

Sure does… but I think it has something to do with the firmware version. Ive tried a Hobbystar branded one with almost identical pattern settings but in a different color scheme but it didnt work. 

4 hours ago, bavee said:

Think there is one on Ebay:

Hobbyking Programme Card | eBay

Thanks. I checked it and it is what I am looking for… but seeing that it will cost me $30US due to postage makes me think twice… not ready to pay that much for it. 

Do you have a picture of your esc.

I had a 60A and 120A HobbyKing X Car esc... they were copies of some hobbywings esc's.

Maybe do some some research, maybe it works with the hobby king pc firmware flasher / setup app, Cable costs like 5$

21 minutes ago, Fabia130vRS said:

Do you have a picture of your esc.

I had a 60A and 120A HobbyKing X Car esc... they were copies of some hobbywings esc's.

Maybe do some some research, maybe it works with the hobby king pc firmware flasher / setup app, Cable costs like 5$

Here.

image.jpeg.199d23994743763ee8231c67116b3a95.jpeg

i actually have a hobbywing LCD program box and tried to program it using the USB link software, but it could not read the ESC. I think it has something to do with it being an older firmware. This esc is not the same as the X-car you referred to. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fabia130vRS said:

I guss the software is only for sensored esc's

This is actually a hybrid esc; sensored/sensorless. I am just afraid to run it without knowing the settings especially if I am running a lipo. I got this new from someone with a motor combo for a very good price so it was hard to pass.