Sign in to follow this  
GermanTA03Guy

Body holes tt02 vs ta03

Hi, im planning to buy a lancer evo 5 body for a ta03. So the question is pre drilled or not ? I like pre drilled cos its cleaner, easier, cheaper - but only if the holes are in the right place. Anyone know, Are they the same hole positions between tt02 and ta03 ? 

Thx in advance

Fronts will be the same it depends on how far back the holes are at the rear though, saying that the 03 can have posts straight up in line the centre of the wheel arch and cranked back.

Have you a picture of the body?

Just googled an image and they are cranked but I'm sure it'll fit👍🏻

• Thanks 1

Hi, good idea to Google that... looks like straight up... which is not good if you install a cockpit. So this already helped me...So the answer is: yes the holes are compatible but they go through the window... which means i'd rather drill the holes myself  ... thank you ! 

Screenshot_20230131_113918_Chrome.jpg

But do you know whats underneath (tt02 or ta03) ? ... seems to be just a private picture from a supposedly vintage series with the ralliart livery. Probably original Release on ta03f, Obviously with the cranked mounts. Or a self drilled Version (do the shell holes look like a perfect long hole or a widened standard drill hole?) from 2022 with repro decals. While above the silver one is 99,9% an offficial pic of the currently available evo 5 shell for the tt02. So i guess they changed the rear hole positions from 1999 to 2022. So I've decided to go with the undrilled version. 

It's a ta03f, difficult to tell if they are the elongated holes or as I can't zoom in enough