OnTheTrail

Fusion Hobbies shipping to U.S.

Anyone in the U.S. have experience ordering from Fusion Hobbies?   Just curious about shipping.   Placed an order on the 10th, FH responded that the order was shipped on the 14th.   The tracking from the shipping company (Parcel Force) shows they received the package on the 15th but there's no movement beyond that.   Not sure if it's stalled or if that's the norm these days...???   Certainly don't expect this to show up in a short time but curious that nothings been updated in the past four days.  :unsure:

I don't know Parcel Force, but when I have parts shipping out of Japan and Korea using air post, it can sit in customs for export for up to 7 days.  Then similar thing when it enters USA.. it's stuck in customs for a couple of days before getting dumped into the USPS system where it makes all sorts of wrong turns and ends up back at the entry port then back to my neighborhood..  I'm like this is why I have to use FedEx.  

2 hours ago, OnTheTrail said:

Anyone in the U.S. have experience ordering from Fusion Hobbies?   Just curious about shipping.   Placed an order on the 10th, FH responded that the order was shipped on the 14th.   The tracking from the shipping company (Parcel Force) shows they received the package on the 15th but there's no movement beyond that.   Not sure if it's stalled or if that's the norm these days...???   Certainly don't expect this to show up in a short time but curious that nothings been updated in the past four days.  :unsure:

Put the kettle on sit back with your beverage of choice. You parcel is in the hands of one of Great Britain’s finest institutions. (Nb hint of sarcasm ) Seriously International tracking seems to be all over the place. It could be on a plane now or as has been said sitting in a customs shed. It’s a waiting game!!!

• Haha 1

Wait, won't this have to do with the recent cyber attack? Their tracking system went down for 48hrs apparently, mostly affecting international mail. Whilst service is resumed, it says to expect delays (not sure if they're implementing a new tracking system or what). See the below / attached

FB_IMG_1676746635743.jpg

• Like 2

I'm in the U.S. and I have a feeling my recent order from landl models in the UK is going to take a while due to the cyber attack. I'm assuming Lee uses Royal Mail? I didn't know about the cyber issue until after I placed the order. 

So, I guess it's going to be a wait for any of us in the United States ordering from the U.K.