Pablo68

That one little expletive part....

Not RC, but back when we were kids my cousin got a Ninja Turtle head, the size of a tennis ball. It would make sounds and say catchphrases and stuff when pushed on the back. It soon got stuck on "what a pizza face you have!!" and there was no way to make it shut up or open it up without damage. My aunt eventually chucked it between the plants on the balcony, and we went to bed for the night. The following day she opened the window and got startled by a deep, creepy voice saying "whaaaaaat aa pizzaaaaaaaa faaace yooou haaave", it was once again the turtle face that never really stopped, and whose battery was finally dying making it sound like that 🤣🐸 it was so fun, we're still bringing it up these days.

About the original question, I think I experience most of what the members have mentioned above. Every time I lose a small item under the desk, I search until I find it no matter how long it takes and if I'll wake up neighbours and wife while in an enraged, Gollum-like state :ph34r: but it's never gone ugly so far😉

I sometimes lose parts in the winter, to find them many months later when the snow finally melts.

• Haha 5

On 2/19/2023 at 12:51 PM, Busdriver said:

I’m still looking for an aluminium 12 inch ruler.!!!!!!!!…………….

I’ve misplaced my 6” stainless steel machinist’s ruler. I’ve probably been staring straight at it all week. Found my spudger though. 

• Like 1

I misplaced my newly bought curved scissors for cutting bodies couldn't find them anywhere!:( I bought them on the Friday by Friday afternoon they disappeared I looked everywhere all that weekend but had no other option but to go and get another pair I got back home opened the front door and!!!!!!.......their they were literally on the floor where I'd looked 30 times before-_- I've obviously dropped them and they bounced just out of sight! 

• Sad 1

On 2/23/2023 at 7:02 PM, Kol__ said:

You have a lathe in your bedroom?😵💫

No, lathe is in the garage, I was referring to the lathe bed..... ;)

• Haha 3

On 2/19/2023 at 7:51 PM, Busdriver said:

I’m still looking for an aluminium 12 inch ruler.!!!!!!!!…………….

I just found it😃😃😃 in a toolbox I keep in a kitchen cupboard for doing odd jobs without having to get tools out of the shed!!!

• Like 1

My worst enemy is, as @Nick-W stated: RECEIVERS. I place the badword down and two minutes later it just disappears. I always TRY to have extras lying around, but I’m ALWAYS one short, and one of my cars winds up receiverless for two months whilst I place yet another order and wait for it to arrive. Just my luck dang it.

• Like 1

I was very unhappy today, i lost a screw to my Wild Willy 2 i though, Looking everywhere, in my pants, on the floor, in my socks, but nothing...I banned myself for lost it... And then!! I found it attached on the underside of the motor, magnetic attached.

Then i was happy again :)

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Dan1891 said:

I was very unhappy today, i lost a screw to my Wild Willy 2 i though, Looking everywhere, in my pants, on the floor, in my socks, but nothing...I banned myself for lost it... And then!! I found it attached on the underside of the motor, magnetic attached.

Then i was happy again :)

Oh I've done that once or twice.

On 3/22/2023 at 7:48 PM, RC_FunLand said:

My worst enemy is, as @Nick-W stated: RECEIVERS. I place the badword down and two minutes later it just disappears. I always TRY to have extras lying around, but I’m ALWAYS one short, and one of my cars winds up receiverless for two months whilst I place yet another order and wait for it to arrive. Just my luck dang it.

I have to paint the kitchen this weekend so I’ve been clearing it out and I’ve just found one behind the radiator! How on earth did it get there..? 

• Haha 1