GazCFC

Bear Hawk speed disc wheels and tyres wanted

Hi, does anyone have for sale or know where I can buy the Speed Disc wheels and tyres for the Bear Hawk as i'm trying to restore my chassis? Even just the tyres would be a good start. Many thanks

This:

4 hours ago, Collin said:

Which available tyres are an option for now? @

3 hours ago, Kol__ said:

Grasshopper 2 front tyres fit the smaller diameter Astute and Madcap (and Bear Hawk) front wheels, but they don't look half as good as the original spiked front tyres.

Rear tyres are same as the Egress rears and are readily available on eBay etc. Madcap rear tyres are fitted to some of the DT-02 models and so are also available.

36 minutes ago, Collin said:

Okay, Grasshopper rubbers look so poor... maybe more luck with 3rd party ones.

30 minutes ago, Kol__ said:

As far as I'm aware there are none available in the smaller size. Plenty of 2.2"/60mm tyres out there, but none for the smaller Astute/Madcap wheel sizes. If you find any, let us know!👍

Bear Hawk, Astute and Madcap tyres are not very common. You could try Ebay but if you find them they will be expensive.

• Haha 1

Figured out how to quote multiple posts and use them in another thread only this morning.

Thought I should use it :ph34r:.

• Haha 1

Thanks for advice so far guys. It's easier to find tyres for my 70's cars than a Bear Hawk. Making the wheels a different size to the norm is not helping me on this one. It can sit on slicks for now until some come along

@GazCFC I have a new set of front and rear speed disc wheels for the Bear Hawk, drop me a PM if you're interested👍