Sayer

Txt/jugg petition

Dear Tamiya, please release the TXT driveline as a kit in the same way you did the TLT-1 axles. Thanks in advance and signed: Sayer.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

A full re-re of the Juggernaut 2 and TXT-1 is all that’s needed, it’s not too much to ask, just a small thing!

• Like 1

Since Tamiya's answer would probably be: "We already have the TXT-2".  Then Tamiya, please release the TXT-3.  Use the TXT-2 chassis, hard plastic Ford F350 body and chrome Clodbuster wheels and tires.  All items are recent Tamiya stock so aside from perhaps new body posts, no new molds or parts needed.

23 minutes ago, Killajb said:

Since Tamiya's answer would probably be: "We already have the TXT-2".  Then Tamiya, please release the TXT-3.  Use the TXT-2 chassis, hard plastic Ford F350 body and chrome Clodbuster wheels and tires.  All items are recent Tamiya stock so aside from perhaps new body posts, no new molds or parts needed.

I'd like to throw jugg tires into the mix, though they're not recent at all

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sayer said:

I'd like to throw jugg tires into the mix, though they're not recent at all

I'd like to throw Jugg wheels in there too as long as we're asking :lol:

• Like 1

If someone released a leaf sprung monster just now I think they would absolutely clean up. A Juggernaut 3 is overdue and would be a shrewd move. The retro racing scene is currently hugely popular in the states. 

#tamiyadoesntcareabouttheusmarket or at least that's the usual refrain 😂

I have been hopeful for a Jugg rerelease for some time.  The updated drivetrain proved to be durable for years after in the TXT models so there is no reason to be afraid to do it.  In addition, Jugg prices are stupid high on eBay.  

1 hour ago, tamiya3speed said:

I have been hopeful for a Jugg rerelease for some time.  The updated drivetrain proved to be durable for years after in the TXT models so there is no reason to be afraid to do it.  In addition, Jugg prices are stupid high on eBay.  

Yup on the drivetrain. It'll happily accept brushless with bearings and a steel pinion