2Dover3D

Wanted Tamiya SP766/Tamiya 50766 King Blackfoot Wheels

Looking for these wheels or any chrome/aluminum 2.2 wheels. I already have the RPM wheels that are available in the internet 

Thanks 

On 3/21/2023 at 1:38 PM, 2Dover3D said:

Looking for these wheels or any chrome/aluminum 2.2 wheels. I already have the RPM wheels that are available in the internet 

Thanks 

King Blackfoot is still 2WD right?

Traxxas 4174/4172 Pro Star wheels are chrome 2.2 with bearing fronts for 2WD, available from Amazon.

HPI Super Star MT wheels are the main chrome 2.2 wheels I always think of first, but they're out of production so the used market is your only option. They were also made in a bunch of other colors.

Also old Pro-Line or Traxxas wheels if you can find them, the ones that came on the Sledgehammer and Hawk were like a satin chrome/aluminum color.

If it's 4WD you could get some vintage-style Rustler wheels for it (3673/3672 depending on the offset you want), also available on Amazon.

On 3/24/2023 at 12:47 AM, 67CamaroSS said:

Hello, where are you located?

Im in Connecticut 

On 3/22/2023 at 8:28 PM, El Gecko said:

King Blackfoot is still 2WD right?

Traxxas 4174/4172 Pro Star wheels are chrome 2.2 with bearing fronts for 2WD, available from Amazon.

HPI Super Star MT wheels are the main chrome 2.2 wheels I always think of first, but they're out of production so the used market is your only option. They were also made in a bunch of other colors.

Also old Pro-Line or Traxxas wheels if you can find them, the ones that came on the Sledgehammer and Hawk were like a satin chrome/aluminum color.

If it's 4WD you could get some vintage-style Rustler wheels for it (3673/3672 depending on the offset you want), also available on Amazon.

Thanks and yes its 2wd I will look into these. I like the look of the king blackfoot chrome wheels. The deep chrome lip makes the truck/car looks nice. 

This is what I have. I think they were mounted but never run. They are not glued to the tires. As you know, the rears are hex mount but I’ll include a set of adapters to mount these on the original 5 holes.  Asking $115 shipped anywhere in the U.S. (rest of the world at cost), same price with or without the tires.  If you’re interested, let me know.

FA7D3693-9B0A-475D-85D2-8A6748C2030D.jpeg

40E88836-0E82-47B4-9471-DBA863E78A15.jpeg