Sign in to follow this  
Kpowell911

Tamico Deal of the Week. €43 Rising Fighter

I wish I’d waited a day to place my order now. I’d have added one just for the heck of it. 

10 minutes ago, Nick-W said:

I wish I’d waited a day to place my order now. I’d have added one just for the heck of it. 

With the Avante by any chance?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

With the Avante by any chance?

The Td4 Super Avante and a TT-02SR. I thought long and hard about the Black Edition Avante but I’ve not built my Egress yet and having something else so similar also unbuilt felt a bit decadent. 

14 minutes ago, Nick-W said:

The Td4 Super Avante and a TT-02SR. I thought long and hard about the Black Edition Avante but I’ve not built my Egress yet and having something else so similar also unbuilt felt a bit decadent. 

Ive been in a bad mood all day today because I didn’t pull the trigger haha. I talked myself out of it as Ive spent a lot on Tamiya’s lately but genuinely regret it now. Ahhh well.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

Ive been in a bad mood all day today because I didn’t pull the trigger haha. I talked myself out of it as Ive spent a lot on Tamiya’s lately but genuinely regret it now. Ahhh well.

I’m just trying to tell myself that there’s supposed to be an another manufacturing run this year so hopefully stocks will be high enough for a second deal. 

10 hours ago, Nick-W said:

I’m just trying to tell myself that there’s supposed to be an another manufacturing run this year so hopefully stocks will be high enough for a second deal. 

Yea Im seeing a few UK shops saying theyll have it  in June/July so no biggy

• Like 1