Frankster

Buggy white dish wheels for Tamiya Top Force

Looking for a buggy white dish wheels for Tamiya Top Force.  I have been informed the Tamiya ones use pin mount and only good for DB-01. I am looking for 4WD 12mm hex. 

Thanks in advance. 

I had Schumacher wheels and tires on my Top Force. They are available in black, white and fluorescent yellow.

1 hour ago, Aerobert said:

I had Schumacher wheels and tires on my Top Force. They are available in black, white and fluorescent yellow.

Thanks.  Are these the ones?

https://www.amainhobbies.com/schumacher-pre-mounts-buggy-1-10-scale-off-road-tires-wheels-cars-trucks/c2354?fb=326&gclid=Cj0KCQjwnf-kBhCnARIsAFlg491bKP6IJzqZb6eucmZEEnhqwucyakS5hHUqvRXLe7VjR2QrAF9--VkaAnDwEALw_wcB

4 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Yes. Although mine weren't pre-mounted. I think I had the Cactus front and rear but that depends on what surface you want to run the car. Just choose the 4wd ones for front and rear otherwise you will have very narrow front wheels. 

I think the set you are looking for is #53728 - but no idea how easy they are to actually find.

Pin drive Tamiya wheels are from TRF501/DB01 and are basically obsolete now. They did do hex versions as well of those wheels BUT (and this is really important) - the offset on buggy wheels is not consistent. The Tamiya TRF wheels I've just mentioned, and many aftermarket wheels, will either make the car too wide or too narrow, or rub against suspension parts.

Another thing to bear in mind is that the Star-dish wheel is "slightly" smaller than other modern 2.2" wheels so the tyres will fit differently - they'll fit, but the profile will be a bit rounder than a "modern" wheel.

Why do you want dish wheels? In my opinion the best wheel for a Top Force is the Star Dish because they are the best fit.

I picked up a used Top Force.  The blue body looks great but the wheels and decals look off. Looking to change decals (MCI) and new white wheels.  Dish looks great but I can use the Tamiya Star dish wheels as well.  

I am skeptical how the pin tires (thicker sidewall) will look with Tamiya star wheels

IMG_8163.jpeg

IMG_8164.jpeg

IMG_8165.jpeg

Not sure what your asking but my url goes to - 12mm Hex Rear Wheel - Mono, but there are other vesruons and front wheels/tyres on same page - 12mm Hex Front Wheel - Mono

Sorry i can not confirm as i do not find the original order (must have placed a order without a user back then), so if you need to confirm a perfect fit my suggestion is to write a comment in the order or ask the webshop before you place a order 

Edit: Ps:The front tires are just a pair i painted

• Like 1