Sign in to follow this  
netsmithUK

24 new manuals on line - at last ! ;-)

OK its taken me some time to do this but I've just finished wading through the backlog and uploaded 24 new manuals to the site!

Included are an english versions of the original Tyrrell manual and a rare version 1 frog manual. All of the manuals are great additions to our library and much appreciated.

I'm not going to list them here, as I don't want everyone going off and downloading them all for their private collections (and caning our bandwidth), in theory you just need to check the cars page to see if the one or two you have been waiting for are there[;)]

Many thanks to Andy H, Paul T, Ben H, Da Masha, Jozza, Alistair G, CarterTG, Juha V,Spice, Ooi B, Conrad, Adam P, TWMaster, Jimbo and all the others (Not all of you included your club name on the emails)

We've still got a few gaps though, so maybe while the nights are long we could all spend an evening scanning one or two of the missing ones in[:)]

Cheers

Chris

Is there a list of the missing ones, or is it a case of having a look ourselves at the download page? Is it mainly the earlier vintage ones you want, or do you want recent models too?

chris

If you visit www.tamiyaclub.com/cars.asp

there is a blue dot by al the ones we have manuals for. All missing ones are welcome

cheers

chris