BuggyGuy

Optima Mid LWB conversion

Does anyone knows if the Mid ReRe gearboxes fit the same mounting holes as the originals? 

I have the opportunity to get a new CF LWB chassis for a good price, but would be handy if someone could confirm if the hole patterns on the bottom of the ReRe gear cases are the same before I waste my time!

On 11/2/2023 at 10:43 PM, BuggyGuy said:

Does anyone knows if the Mid ReRe gearboxes fit the same mounting holes as the originals? 

I have the opportunity to get a new CF LWB chassis for a good price, but would be handy if someone could confirm if the hole patterns on the bottom of the ReRe gear cases are the same before I waste my time!

If you're on Facebook, and on RC pages (especially Tamiya ones, might be on here? ) look up , Nick Walker , he's the man for custom carbon stuff.

He's made a few parts for my Mid Custom, and should be able to make you a chassis, with the holes wherever you want.

2019-03-09_02-12-57

• Like 1

On 11/6/2023 at 6:40 PM, Wooders28 said:

If you're on Facebook, and on RC pages (especially Tamiya ones, might be on here? ) look up , Nick Walker , he's the man for custom carbon stuff.

He's made a few parts for my Mid Custom, and should be able to make you a chassis, with the holes wherever you want.

2019-03-09_02-12-57

Thanks for the tip, will look him up! 

• Like 1