ducatikid

*BEWARE SCAM*

Hi guys, apologies if this in the wrong section. I've been a member on here for a few years now and although I haven't been active for a while I have received a message from a member who was looking for parts. He has very diligently contacted me as the advice he was given suggested I have parts for sale and was given a contact email which is not mine. Just want to make as many people aware before you are scammed under my username.

Take care

Lee (ducatikid)

• Like 3

Have a look at the "Scammer warning" thread mate

Hi, Someone told me on here that you had Subaru Brat parts for sale .. Did they try to scam me under your name or have i contacted you about the parts by Email? It's just not worth taking the risk on buying with scammers on here now.

Fraser... Frazd

8 hours ago, ducatikid said:

Hi guys, apologies if this in the wrong section. I've been a member on here for a few years now and although I haven't been active for a while I have received a message from a member who was looking for parts. He has very diligently contacted me as the advice he was given suggested I have parts for sale and was given a contact email which is not mine. Just want to make as many people aware before you are scammed under my username.

Take care

Lee (ducatikid)

Hi, Someone told me on here that you had Subaru Brat parts for sale .. Did they try to scam me under your name or have i contacted you about the parts by Email? It's just not worth taking the risk on buying with scammers on here now.  Boatingislife83 messaged me?

Fraser... Frazd

Team,

If anyone has any dubious contact please let me know ASAP.

On 11/11/2023 at 9:42 PM, frazd said:

Hi, Someone told me on here that you had Subaru Brat parts for sale .. Did they try to scam me under your name or have i contacted you about the parts by Email? It's just not worth taking the risk on buying with scammers on here now.

Fraser... Frazd

Hi Frazer

No sorry,  I haven't got any parts for sale. 

Lee