Champ85

Marwan is recreating the W5031 vintage tire

Where is he located?   Hopefully in the USA.

Honestly I'm okay with Kyosho's tires they include in the rere's but nice to have other options. 

Kuwait, if memory serves. I have a set of his Optima tires; they're really nice quality.

• Like 3

I messaged him and whilst he's doing Kyosho tyres at the moment, he might look at other brands in the future.

Fingers crossed for Wild Willy / Blazing Blazer tyres in the absence of hwpeterl / Scale Elements RC Shop.

• Like 2

@Willy iine I've bought from Marwan many times over the years and he has always come through for me.  His tires are excellent quality, and his bodies and decals are great as well.  I've used both.  He ships quickly and has excellent customer service.  The one time he missed the quantity of tires I ordered, I emailed him and he sent the remainder instantly.  He is based in Kuwait, but shipping is very fast because he uses DHL or FedEx, not slow-boat.

I will be placing an order soon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have done business with Marwan in the past, and never had any problems with him or his products.

Lars

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m certain he’s a member here, maybe even liking some of the posts above :ph34r:

• Like 2

I wish he would tell us how he gets them made. Does he have a proper metal mould made for injection moulding or what

• Like 1

Hello all, this Marwan from marwanrc.com

All the tires that I sell in marwanc.com including W5031 are professionally made using proper tools. 

W5031 marwanRc.jpg

• Like 7

Hi Marwan, thanks! I only ask as I’m interested. I’ve previously purchased optima tyres from you. I once looked into getting Marui Big Bear tyres made but the metal mould cost was too high. I wondered if there was another way.

• Like 1

Received these tires today and they look great!   ..and super fast service & shipping!spacer.png

• Like 5

Ordered mine the moment they were available but as of yet I’ve heard nothing:(

55 minutes ago, moffman said:

Ordered mine the moment they were available but as of yet I’ve heard nothing:(

The man himself has just contacted me and 100% my fault why my order hasn’t been dispatched:wacko: I didn’t fill out the order properly……..this is why I should always make sure I consult the younger members of the family before I order anything from the internet!

• Like 2

Absolutely brilliant quality and have that open kit box tyre smell 

IMG_0447.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2