smackers

The Model Centre warehouse clearance (UK)

Cheapest new prices around at the moment, further reductions 22/02/2024

https://www.themodelcentre.com/clearance-sale/rc-cars

and a couple of Carson controllers now no longer listed under clearance but heavily discounted

C500055 REFLEX PRO3 LCD 3 CH 2.4GHZ WHEEL RADIO RRP £79.99 now £41.99 https://www.themodelcentre.com/tac500055

C500102  REFLEX WHEEL START 2.4G RADIO with Servo RRP £43.50 now £23.99 https://www.themodelcentre.com/tac500102

• Like 1

If only they had an 037 or Fiat Abarth in stock!  Prices very attrative though, I might have to get myself a Delta instead for my first rally car!

Blitzer Beetle at £113.75 is a cracking deal - never seen one that cheap, it's around £30 cheaper than anywhere else.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gogsyfinnie said:

If only they had an 037 or Fiat Abarth in stock!  Prices very attrative though, I might have to get myself a Delta instead for my first rally car!

Do! Lovely chassis, lovely body (IMO). Best price I've seen on an XV-01 Delta I think. 

I shouldn't buy another kit at this point but this PSA has me looking at a few. I find myself tempted by a Blockhead Wild One, but it would be to "see what I can do with it" rather than to build the kit as such. Although I have always fancied a WO and I really like the BH livery on it. And, I can't quite believe oval blocks are still missing from my adult life. 

I've kind of wanted to be tempted into a Hotshot series car forever, but I just never quite get there. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BuggyDad said:

Do! Lovely chassis, lovely body (IMO). Best price I've seen on an XV-01 Delta I think. 

I shouldn't buy another kit at this point but this PSA has me looking at a few. I find myself tempted by a Blockhead Wild One, but it would be to "see what I can do with it" rather than to build the kit as such. Although I have always fancied a WO and I really like the BH livery on it. And, I can't quite believe oval blocks are still missing from my adult life. 

I've kind of wanted to be tempted into a Hotshot series car forever, but I just never quite get there. 

Done!  I was going to just get the tt-02 but that discount on that xv-01 was too good!

23 minutes ago, gogsyfinnie said:

Done!  I was going to just get the tt-02 but that discount on that xv-01 was too good!

They are night and day different. Enjoy! 

• Like 1

On 2/13/2024 at 11:34 PM, BuggyDad said:

They are night and day different. Enjoy! 

Gutted, they just emailed to say there was an error in their stock, 1 left was in fact 0 left!

I'm going to get the TT-02 since its also at a very good price, with a promise to myself of an XV-01 (or perhaps VX-02 Pro) down the road!

• Sad 1

On 2/13/2024 at 2:57 PM, Twinfan said:

Blitzer Beetle at £113.75 is a cracking deal - never seen one that cheap, it's around £30 cheaper than anywhere else.

£105.00 now

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, smackers said:

Items reduced even further, just after i purchased another 2 which is typical

I am increasingly tempted by a Blockhead Wild One or a TF EVO... 

• Haha 1

On 2/15/2024 at 10:51 AM, gogsyfinnie said:

Gutted, they just emailed to say there was an error in their stock, 1 left was in fact 0 left!

Same happened to me since stock levels were not live and only updated when orders were picked and packed so unfortunately somebody else got there first.

Even on previous purchase made on Tuesday stock levels were not adjusted until my order was picked and packed today but it does now appear stock levels are live as just bought yet another 2 today and stock levels on both were reduced accordingly straight away.

Wow these are some crazy low prices!!

Shame the Hotshot II, whilst apparently 'reduced' is the same price as everyone else is selling for, £5 more than some places actually🙄

3 minutes ago, Kol__ said:

Shame the Hotshot II, whilst apparently 'reduced' is the same price as everyone else is selling for, £5 more than some places actually🙄

That one is not included in the clearance sale, what is included is in link in my first post.

43 minutes ago, smackers said:

That one is not included in the clearance sale, what is included is in link in my first post.

I see what you mean, as in it says 'On Order With Supplier', but it's the first one that appears on your clearance link -

https://www.themodelcentre.com/clearance-sale/rc-cars

MDCvtxT.jpeg

It's reduced from an apparent £275 down to a price that's more expensive than other shops standard pricing. When I first glanced at it, I'd hoped it would be cheaper, considering the low prices of the other stuff on clearance, oh well!🤷🏻

3 hours ago, smackers said:

£105.00 now

Blimey, £40 cheaper than anywhere else.  The Monster Beetle at £135 is £30 cheaper than everywhere.

Fabulous prices if you've been on the fence about getting one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Twinfan said:

The Monster Beetle at £135 is £30 cheaper than everywhere.

Fabulous prices if you've been on the fence about getting one.

I had been and got one tonight along with the Toyota Hilux High Lift

• Like 1