toyolien

FS: TT-02D Hopped up as a Rally Car w/ VW Scirocco Bodies. Unused

I built this up for my Daughter to use last year, but in the end, she decided she would have more fun with a Lunchbox, so decided to sell this one. Started as a TT-02d but built up in the higher ground clearance options. The hops included are:

Tamiya GT Tuned motor.

Tamiya alloy blue center shaft and cups.

Tamiya carbon rear body post supports.

55mm Tamiya CVA's (instead of the 50mm kit one, that are also included).

Steel pinion.

Fully ballraced.

Tamiya 54550 Low Friction Step Screw for smoother steering.

Steering turnbuckles.

Tamiya Ford Focus wheels with Rally tires.

Includes 1060 esc, GT Tuned motor and steering servo. (NO RECEIVER is included).

BOTH SOLD

9cRF3wb.jpeg

K2Efryz.jpeg

zMQSOSc.jpeg

eE7w1j1.jpeg

4lVBnzL.jpeg

1OM2Uit.jpeg

20slNG7.jpeg

• Like 5

That’s a bargain if ever I saw it especially knowing the quality of your builds 👍🏻

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Re-Bugged said:

That’s a bargain if ever I saw it especially knowing the quality of your builds 👍🏻

Thank you,  very kind. I forgot to add thag they both have Tamiya front universal shafts too. I hoped that they would have sold fairly quickly at this price 🤔

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Re-Bugged said:

Agreed 👏

• Like 1

On 4/28/2024 at 10:32 PM, toyolien said:

Will be extremely well packed. 

I don't doubt it! As a recent buyer from you, this made me chuckle. When you sent me something I remarked to myself that a man with your attention to detail in builds and the scale garage could only package things like that! 

I wish you the best of luck with your sale. Even your runners built for kids could bookend any mantlepiece and I note also the neat plates beneath the steering to keep the stones from jamming it. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BuggyDad said:

I don't doubt it! As a recent buyer from you, this made me chuckle. When you sent me something I remarked to myself that a man with your attention to detail in builds and the scale garage could only package things like that! 

I wish you the best of luck with your sale. Even your runners built for kids could bookend any mantlepiece and I note also the neat plates beneath the steering to keep the stones from jamming it. 

Thanks for the kind words. Never thought about it but yes, I guess I am neat packager. 😁

Nice of you to spot the stone guards too. I forgot to mention those in the listing. 👍

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Re-Bugged said:

Exactly my thought. I was going to put a TT-02 rally for sale and then I saw these 2 pristine ones... If @toyolien's cars won't sell for 150 then I am not going to even bother :D

...meanwhile on eBay.com poorly built, used TT-02's get sold over 400$ every day.

Wish the freight to the US wasn't so prohibited.   I'd be very interested in one of these.   

Best of luck selling them.   

14 minutes ago, OnTheTrail said:

Wish the freight to the US wasn't so prohibited.   I'd be very interested in one of these.   

Best of luck selling them.   

Thank you. Shame as they're both fantastic looking 👍

Bump, and a little price drop. Hoping these will go to someone who will enjoy using them :D

• Like 2