Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Spring drive, Run what you brought.

Just an idea, but I thought as well as all the race's we might have a 'long jump' competition. I have the perfect bmx type ramp for it.

We could start a record book for this type of thing.

Jumping was always my favourite bit as a kid, guess it still is realyy

So start working on those jumpers now...

Chris, that sounds like a good idea. Maybe we should see how many mint SRB's we could jump with our cars?[:P][:D]

id="Comic Sans MS">id="size3">id="purple">Chris, does it have to be a tamiya to enter the jumping competition ???????

i have a perfectly good little car that jumps around 20 feet with a few little GGs to back it up and a can of unleaded[:D]

have a look at the action pics on my site that moosey did[:P]

if it can't enter looks like the Z3 is been entered in every catagory (except ones with green avanties) and see if i can totally trash it this year[:(] the poor little thing stillgoes to counceling(can't spell that)[|)]

well ill see ya soon, how many days left ?????????[:D][8D][:(][:(]

quote:Originally posted by Muddybaldboy

got me a micro, you and biggus are on for a race captain[:P]

id="quote">id="quote">

Ok, your on[:D] what motor and how many cells do you run?

[:0]Why is everyone challenging me...i'm nice really ![}:)][}:)]oops

Bog standard out of the box (not had time to modify it as i'm finishing my globeliner AND now my Hilux as well!!)[|)]

Bog standard except for...a kick *** dodge pickup bodyshell. Oh and a 7.2v pack.[8D]

Long distance Jumping..... yipeeee![:P]

best i try and get my manta ray out of retirement for one last run, find it's limit then just keep on going..... I'll get one jump only [;)] Poor thing [:(] sounds like a death sentance to me[:0]LOL, lots of broke cars at the end of this meet then , maybe that could be another record in the making.....[:D]

lol, jumping contest,

biggus, I want my fighter buggy back[:(] only kiddin

That with my 13x3 motor would be sure to win the jumping contest, you'v saw the pics!! and that was only with a 15 or a 17 cant remember now[?]

But if I dont sell my fireblade by then ill run that, its a nice jumper!

Can I bring my latest FG 1/6 th scale Marder along for this competition?

I've mounted in a tuned engine and Samba exhaust (max rev = 22000rpm !)and clocked it at 135 kmh/85 mph on a cycle oval . . . . . should make a nice long jump with this speed (and probably an expensive one also)

just kidding !

still in doubt wether to come or not . . .

still in doubt????[xx(], there should be no doubt in your mind!

Be there will be fun.. bring your TL 02's and you can have a search thru my spares[:D], get what you need.

Guest Carsnboats

Hi Chris,

What do you class as modified crystals?

I largely use legal split crystals on the 27mhz band. If you use splits and full crystals (ie Brown, Red Brown, Red, Red orange, Orange etc) you can race up to 12, more if you combine 40mhz as well.

Thanks

Clive

Hi, I was wondering what kind of surface/track length is available at snetterton, I realise there is a offroad track, an on road track and a boating lake[?], but what sort of surface does the off-road track have? - Sandy, muddy, hard/soft etc.

If one of you guys that lives nearby or has been to the track knows, please can you give a brief account of the track - is it short and twisty, long and flowing or a mixture of the 2?

I'll get some more details and post them here shortly

cheers

chris

At last, I know I can make it....

Runners.

Wild willy 2

Wild Dagger

TXT-1

TGX Subaru

TGR Merc

King Hauler x 2

Volvo FH12 x 2 Convoy time...

TA-03F x 6, so if anyone wants a blast and doesn't want to run their own, then use and abuse ours, but no head-ons.....

A selection of TL-01s'

3 Shermans and 2 Tigers, all with Battle Systems...anyone for a fight?

3 BMW Mini coopers.. Your only supposed to blow the bl**dy doors off...(sorry they are the BMW ones though).

Display

Nissan 350Z

Toyota MR-S

Loctite Skyline

Ferrari F1 (F201)

Rover Mini Cooper

ABT Audi TT-R

Merc CLK-DTM

Mad Fighter

TGX Subaru Impreza

Honda CR-V (Thanks to Stu...)

Focus WRC

Peugeot 205WRC (TA03F-S)

Evo 7

Baja King

And if it comes to us in time.....

The New Knight Hauler.......WOW, here's hoping.

See you there.

Forget what I said before....

I have a new list to run by yah...

Tamiyas:

Bruiser

Blazer

Holiday Buggy modded [}:)]

Scorcher #1

Scorcher #2 SSS [;)]

Ranger

Wild Willy [:D]

Lunchbox

Fox and

TXT-1 VW MONSTERbus coversion [:P]

Non-Tamiyas:

Nikko Dandy Dash and Day Glow Nichimo Spirit FF

thats a planned 12 cars in total, after last time where I took 27 cars I wanted to keep the number down to stuff I would only actually use, all are runners but I was agonising about bringing a few more (namley my Hornet, Terra Scorcher, Hi-tec Wildebeest, Varicon Panda ;) but 12 is more than enough to be getting along with, I still need to do some work on a couple of them the Mansterbus and SSS mostly but I've got all next week off work to prepare so hopefully should get it all done.

I ve been very busy over the last few weekends getting my cars in working order and will be bring the following 13 cars[:P](I might have to change this as it could be unlucky)[:I]

Tamiyas

Blackfoot

Bigwig

Fox

Hornet

Dyna Storm

Dyna Blaster

Lanica 037

Stadium Blitzer

TA 02 Chassis

And 4 Schumacher cars, plus my guest will be bringing 3 of this own cars.

If everyone that is a member brings 10+ cars, there will be[xx(].......loads[:D][:P]

Its looking great - Can I urge you all to bring as many cars as you can even if you are not planning on running them - we want to aim to cover the track with the largest number of cars seen in one place since...er... the last time there were a lot of cars in one place [;)]

I am bringing

Runners

King Blackfoot (US Police Style)

Wild Dagger (with twin Badd MAXX 15's)

If the new shells are ready in time

Monster Beetle

Lotus Elise 2000 Tiger (TL01)

I am also bringing a Digital, a SLR and a video camera up for Saturday only.

[:o)]

quote:Originally posted by netsmithUK

Its looking great - Can I urge you all to bring as many cars as you can even if you are not planning on running them - we want to aim to cover the track with the largest number of cars seen in one place since...er... the last time there were a lot of cars in one place [;)]

id="quote">id="quote">

I participated in such a thing with my dad: with 1:1 classic cars that is. We made the biggest driving 'line' of vintage cars on the circuit of Zandvoort! We even made it in the Guiness Book of Records!!! [^]

Just an idea, could you do something like that as well with (running) (vintage) RC's??? [:D] [:D] [:D] That'd be great!

runners so far......

restored box art hilux 4x4

incomplete bruiser in mudbogger style [:P]

racer sand scorcher

1/6 FG marder

im desperate to get the 13 triple lowered sand scorcher running!

hopefully tomorrow i will have another sand scorcher running, and maybe a sand rail

Im having a nightmare here! Been given so much overtime for such a large amount of money i havent had time for my cars [:(] Got 1 top force, tmaxx and rough rider ready, all the other stuff is in pieces! Cant wait for payday, i am sure that will make up for it. (I hope)

[:(]My TXT keeps breaking, dont know if it will be running and now someone at my local track took his car out whilst i was running my modded rr and managed to hit it and damage the internal gears in the collision, now i dont know if i can get that running.[:(], what else can go wrong.

You guys are obviously having a few problems with time as well.

I have been trying to finish of my SS, but I'm not sure if I will have the decals on by the weekend[:(]

I will be bringing

Display:

Avante 2001

Runners

Avante

Pugeot 306 Maxi

Sand Scorcher (Not sure how much running this will get)

And that is my entire collection (a part from a NIB Tank (Kit no.004)

Might bring a camera or 2 as well.

Biggus.

Bring the RR, i've got some gears you can use!

logo_member2.gif

Run em' till you wreck em'

Thanks for the offer, (and you joe for the email) it turned out to be the layshaft which i had a replacement for... It certainly will be there on the carpet track with hard tyres on it was wheelying from a standstill.[:D]