Sign in to follow this  
Rothmans Racing Team

US Meet - East Coast - Cromwell, CT

Ok guys. We are progressing well. We are ironing out details. Thanks to all that have responded and I hope all of you can make it. Here's where we are. We've decided on our site. (Thanks to AirXtreme) http://www.speedzone-hobbies.com/ We are still trying to figure out track fees, if there will be any. There are a couple of hotels close (will post when we are certain). We are considering a couple of raffles. There will some type of refreshments. Probably Hot Dogs and Hamburgers. We welcome everyone! West coast, UK, Canada, everyone. There was tons of interest in a West Coast meet. Unfortunately, we are only trying to organize the East Coast meet, but hope you guys over there will get something together. More to come...Josh

Allright...the latest news...hats off to AirXtreme(Anthony)as there will be NO TRACK FEES AT ALL FOR THE MEET!!The only cost will be for refreshments and food...this is to help cover the cost incurred by feeding alot of people...no problem there!

The meet itself, will be non-profit. No money can or will be made on off of the TamiyaClub name. We were thinking of holding a raffle for something small, wheteher that will happen or not is still in the air...there will be alot going on, and there may not be much time to do that.

For our off road racers, Anthony's friend has a dirt track at his house! It is a manageable course...jumps are not bad so as to not break our vintage beauties!

As far as a date we are leaning toward sometime in mid May, but that is not a definite...we have talked about either the 15th & 16th or the 22nd & 23rd...both being held on a Sat/Sun.

More later...

Mike

Hello guy's

I'm new coming to this thread. Did you guy's ever meet?? I to am a BIG vintage tamiya fan and have owned cars for over 20 years. I think it would be great if we could have an annual meet or reunion.