Sign in to follow this  
Petrolhead

Surrey Meet

Sorry to relist this, but the other one died,so ill try again: We were planning to meet up in Newbury/Berkshire, it would have to be a weekend because of my parents working. Can the people who can do most weekends just say,

Thanks very much,

Allie

Definately interested, but not for a while as I have: Holidays, Weddings, and Family things to attend to. Could do an evening but by the sounds of it others can't...

Oh yeah, and if we are going off-road I'll need to do some set-up work on my avante runner (currently set up with 5 to 2 mm ground clearance)which requires rebuilding shocks and re-setting cambers.

Any weekend after 7th September should be OK for me (I know that's ages away)

we could always do onraod seeing as i have just got my nsx

if anyone has any good onroad places, not just a street outside their house. Its ok in september, as long as we do it sometime [;)]

allie

come on the rest of you guys

For On-road I can go and have a word with our security guy's and see if we can use the car-park at work... Watch this space[xx(]

I've got about 14 old tyres that I normally use, but these are a bit rubbish as when hit they can completely change the shape of any course... But I could bring a reasonable amount of garden hose that'll do the job.

that would be fine i think. So we can use the car park then? And at what dates. Looks like its just the three of us, but as long as we all have some onroad runners, then its fine.

I have not yet had a chance to speak to security, and I'm now on holiday, I will ask them when I get back on the 7th, but I can't see a reason why not - especially if there aren't many of us...

What cars will you bring?

I have:

FF02 chassis,

TL-01 Chassis,

Lowered Avante

F-201

And Motors?

Silver Can,

Stock,

Dynatech 02H

seeing as im a kid, and have no "income", then i cant afford many, so at the mo it looks like it will be my NSX! And it has a 19x2stock motor in it [:D]

Not sure if I'm brining them all, but I just thought it would be a good idea to bring some reasonably matched cars... It's no fun trundling around a course with a silver can when every one else is using 10 turn motors....

I'll probably bring the TL01 with the stock motor and the FF02 2 wheel drive with a 13 double armature in the Dynatech.

May bring the F201 with the Black motor in it. either that or the Avante

Looks like the guys at work won't let me use the carpark (apparently the carpark is used at weekends for park & ride). Any new ideas for a venue?

Myself and neo are planning to meet at Newbury retail park tommorow (sunday 10 october) at about 2.00, sorry about the late notice, but come over if you can make it!!]

Rob

sorry didnt make it, didnt read the post till today [V]

Ive recieved a wild dagger for my birthday, so we could do offroad-more practical? How about that greenham common neo?

well no date set yet cos of lack of interest[V] But im pretty sure Neo would like to come, and i think we can use the greenham common near him, which is in NEwbury. I think just the three of us would be fine?

ah... you got me there. Well, is Berkshire close to Hampshire? If not i know of a bmx track sort of thing in some woods close to me. Just going there to run the dagger.