BellysGonnaGetchya!

Fancy a bash in Kent?

I must be insane its just after 4.05 in the morning, trying to wake up before packing the car and aiming to leave at 4.30am... ah well see you soon lads hope its a good day!

Got 3 cars ready yesterday - up early today and raring to go..... and it's raining in Sevenoaks.... [:'(] [:@]

Anyone live in Maidstone? What's the weather like there?

Very enjoyable day - drizzle just meant even less grip! Was nice meeting everyone. Fantastic location off road, smooth tarmac the lot! Looking forward to the next one.

What a cracking day, well worth the 10 hours of driving I have done today, look forward to seeeing and posting pics as soon as Tamiya Club is up again.  Was great to meet more members and be made to feel welcome, thanks all...And big thanks to Chris for taking me out in Skyline, that is one insane machine.

;) I took loads of vids and not that many pictures, now have just found out that camera reset after last week getting a bit coated in sand and set the quality to lowest so a very small vid screen. All but unuseable.  Pics are ok as that setting was unaffected, all that way and all that videoing and nothing to show for it.

May do one anyhow, you will just have to excuse the really small screen.  (at least the file shouldnt be huge.) LOL

I agree, great bash! Cheers to Stu for his hospitality, Chris for leaving me speechless with his GT-R and Rich for providing electricity. Was good to see a few more members of TC as always and I look forward to seeing the pics and vids.

I've had a look on my cam and I also have loads of video but sod all pics. I've got plenty of usable footage so will knock something together tomorrow night. Just don't expect a Scoobsesque smorgasbord of effects!

"Scoobesque" - I like it!

Anyone fancy doing a quick "Bash report" for those of us who didn't attend..?

Yesterday was great fun, although i wish i prepared a bit better for it. Nice to see the regulars and meet a few new faces. Brave man Biggus, putting your camera on the roundabout especially after the S2000 spoiler incident (sorry about that mate).

Had a great afternoon, nice clod biggus, nice smoke Stu and thanks for the tyre glue Bratman  [Y]

Would have loved to have come up and done some XC'ing with you all, however, time was getting on and as I had been out all morning touring car racing "damage limitation" was high on my agenda as I did'nt want mrsbiccies getting twitchy eye syndrome......[;)]

Anytime Alan and it was so nice of you to help me finish that bottle of Vodka……and remembering why l had the hoover out J<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Well boys it was all great fun. To sum it up Ben there was smoke inhalation and plastic snapage for most.

See you all at the startline.

Smb

Yup i agree stupendous bash as alway,s great to meet new members and the drifting was so cool had a great day mr biccies no prob for the glue always glad to help out if i can, Thanks to everyone who turned up specially those who travelled a long way and thanks to belly for putting a big child like grin on my face! i havn,t experienced acceleration like that since my yamaha exup what a car( youv,e got my e mail add if your selling it [:D] Also thank,s to 80,s kid for the tear with the nitro imprezza very nice. See you all soon[:D]

I should really keep an eye on this thread...Being in beckenham kent, Sure its a bash that i could attend....When is the next one ?? And is there a train station about...Being that ive wrecked me bike FFS :'(

Hi All,

Sorry I havent left any replies and thanks earlier but life the past week has been rather mad!!

Anyways here it is...lol....

A big THANKS goes out to all who came down to our little Drift Kent Bash on the 9th, I know I had a great day, didnt take very many pics it was that good!!

An even BIGGER THANKS goes out to Mr Pushrod for traveling down on the train (Theres dedication for you!) And the BIGGEST Thanks of all goes out to Biggus (Rich) for leaving at stupid O'clock to come down and play for the day, Hope you had a great time matey and would consider comming down again, altho if you do im sure we could arrange a place for you to crash the night before so its not soo much driving in one day!!

So, Another Great sucsess of a KB has gone by, Been thinking of the next bash date....How does Sun the 27th of Aug sound to you guys? (Seeing as its a bank hol weekend!)

I Think I will throw this one out to you lot to help decide on the next venue, will it be a KB on Tour Beach Bash? Could it be where the last Drift meeting was held, (More tarmac fun with loads of off road stuff up that big hill behind the roundabout)? Maybe it could be back at the old KB Penenden Heath site? You tell me!!

Are there any new sites you may know about? Making sure we can all park ok, not having to wander too far and not too many people about are about the only things that matter really.

Stick your ideas up on this thread and we will see what everyone thinks......

Untill the next time Yawl.......TTFN!!

Welcome back to Christopher.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I’m up for another meet at the drift place on that date. Rather like it there and there is just soooooo much to investigate up those hills. Though l can’t stay for a whole days worth of driving as l have a party to go to on Sunday. Knowing the people whose party it is, l won’t be seeing much of the bank holiday Monday.

smb

I was just so glad to be made so welcome was a great day and I will have to come down again, make sure get some decent video this time, but the trailing terrain needs investigating more.

Hi all i would be up for a bash on that date also chris nice venue plenty more to explore and has more road than penenden heath plus less visitors!!!

A beach bash would be good, but not sure about in August as the beaches would be very crowded [:(] I like the idea of some trailing up and around the steep bank at the Quarry Wood venue....[:)]

Well I now pray it's dry and is a drift meet now. My TT01 has a few mods since last time....

Smoke effects fitted. Enough for 2 lots of 40 second bursts of tyre smoke between changes![:o]

Fully locked rear diff

Finally got fitted ABS pipe tyres and binned those too grippy Tamiya drift tyres!!

Now any understeer can be killed by giving full throttle and the back will come back into an oversteer stance! Lovely!!

i am new (to the forum, not a new person as i would be a baby and would not be able to write yet) i live in the said area where you guys normally meet, and would like to join in on your next bash, i have a veriaty of cars, drift and off road, so when is the next one

Ian

Hi all, just to confirm and let a few new guys who have shown interest in our next bash the date and venue. Well its going to be on Sunday 27th Aug (Bank hol weekend) at Quarry wood ind est again, This new venue looks rather promising for a permanent bash site, loads more tarmac for on roaders and drifters, some nice areas for the xc's, and up the hill behind the roundabout needs loads of exploring, but from the look around we had last time its perfect for nitros, large scale off roaders, anything really that isnt a touring car!

Let me know your thoughts on making this the new permanent Kent Bash site.......Chris