BellysGonnaGetchya!

Fancy a bash in Kent?

The AA seemed to have no problem in finding my Golf in this place. l gave them a call on the mobile and they knew exactly where to find me!!!!!

Speaking of Golf l also think l have wrecked my RC Golf too!!!!! So it wasn't a very friendly VW meet. That said Barbra's Beetle came home in one piece including ribbons.

With regards to the turn out, well 3 isn't bad l suppose when you condsider its been 8 months since we all last met and no doubt probably wouldn't recognise each other.

Anyone who has a date and a place, post it up. Lets make this a free for all!!!!!

Everything REALLY is broken now.....

Stuart

Speaking of Golf l also think l have wrecked my RC Golf too!!!!! So it wasn't a very friendly VW meet.

LOL - I think the jumps and my mini did the Golf body, but the mechanical damage was due 100% to your full speed oblique curb/RC interface :-D

At least your Beetle survived, unlike my poor poor Brat hard body.

Few drift pics are up now, although there wasn't much filming or picture taking compared with the normal meets.

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.a...15&id=11222

It has been suggested that some of you might fancy a go at some tarmac electric saloon car racing, well you could come along to the club I go to in Tonbridge, for a bit of racing fun, you don't HAVE to take it seriously........ :D visitors are welcome, and the first meeting is for free :)

www.wkrcc.co.uk

Let me know what you think......there is a meeting next Sunday (16th Sept) and on Sunday 30th Sept, then a months break before the indoor winter carpet series starts, this is not really an option though, as it is strictly on a pre-book basis and taken a little more seriously :)

Feel free to drop me an email if there is any interest or you have any questions.....

Hi all, Well its been a while now since the last kent bash so maybe its time to resurect it again. just to see who would be up for a meeting on 24th Feb at the old Pennenden Heath bash site. Also this post will see just who is still subscribed to this thread. lol. let me know if you would be up for it, I now only get 1 weekend off a month so i cant move things about so readily as i used to to suit others better.....Chris

I'm still subscribed! :D

Smoke me a kipper etc.... matey cos I'll definitely be there and probably some of the EB hardcore once I tell 'em! Good to see you back Chris! Hurrah for KB! :P

Me too :D . Excellent choice of date, fits in between racing commitments and moving office commitments for me, so I'll definitely be up for it! Can't wait to give the Kent terrain another go.

Hi all, Well its been a while now since the last kent bash so maybe its time to resurect it again. just to see who would be up for a meeting on 24th Feb at the old Pennenden Heath bash site. Also this post will see just who is still subscribed to this thread. lol. let me know if you would be up for it, I now only get 1 weekend off a month so i cant move things about so readily as i used to to suit others better.....Chris

greetings chris im well up for a kent bashing

got new toys to try

Hi Chris - hope you are keeping well.

I'm not subscribed to this thread still, but have just seen the thread updated at work. I need to check my availability, but am always up for a Kent bash!

Hi Chris - hope you are keeping well.

I'm not subscribed to this thread still, but have just seen the thread updated at work. I need to check my availability, but am always up for a Kent bash!

It would be great to see you again pete and have a catch up, look forward to seeing you down there (work permitting!)

So we got any more takers for this First KB in a long time?

Checked and not going to be able to make it - I'm at the quad racing event on Margate beach on the bash date.

I'll have to make the next one or hit an Eastern/reading bash.

Have fun all.

So we got any more takers for this First KB in a long time?
I'm still okay for tomorrow; is it still going ahead?

Update: Yep it's on, thanks for the txt ;)

I'll be there with a few runners, Lunchbox, Pumpkin, Willy, and a couple of nitros. Should be a good day's bash :o

I'm still okay for tomorrow; is it still going ahead?

Update: Yep it's on, thanks for the txt :)

I'll be there with a few runners, Lunchbox, Pumpkin, Willy, and a couple of nitros. Should be a good day's bash :(

I should be there with a couple of runners for a while at least, hoping to get there about mid morning to noon.

Glad to see a few more of you guys comming now, Should make for a really good day all round. Nikki and I plan to get down there about 9:30ish. I will have the camera for more mayhem shots, LOL.

Still cycling my cells for a few last times before the AM, just worked out I have so far done 174 battery cycles this week getting the stick packs ready, LOL. I really dont wanna see my lecky bill next month now, lol.......

See you all tomorrow........ :P:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BIG thanks to Chris & Nikki for arranging another superb KB today! :P

Plenty of carnage of course (which is a good thing!) but most breakages seem to have been suffered by our host's cars - I believe he managed to kill 6 cars in total!! :P I came away with just a lost Savage wheel nut and a broken Lunchbox body mount - not bad considering!

It's difficult to settle on a 'best bit' really because it was all good but catching up with old mates, flying the E-Storms, and the MFU in Cliff's Hi-Lift have to be in there somewhere! Anyway, tremendous fun all round and I'm already looking forward to the next one! ...my littl'uns are already pleading to go again too! :)

Yep, it was a great day out, the weather held nicely too and it didn't start raining until I got home and started tidying up.

Highlights of the day for me was that my Ezilla is working a treat with it's new motors, so the ESC didn't suffer any damage when it went up in smoke last year (Shame I managed to break 2 of it's shocks in as many minutes though :) ), giving my Rush Evo a run after it's been sitting on the shelf for over a year, and learning to jump the Baja Champ, getting some big air and I didn't even break the chassis :P .

I had a couple of breakages today; the Ezilla broke 2 shock bottoms, and the Lunchbox steering is a goner (took a while to even notice that :P ). I've got a nice shiny set of ally shocks for the Ezilla - they were going to go on Ebay but now I've got a good excuse to unwrap and use them. And the LB will get either a bodge job, or a replacement with the re-re steering bits.

Top day, looking forward to the next one :D .

Been a while (about a year!!!) since I have been to a KB, so wondered if anyone fancied a meet up??...... Belly, Brat Attacks, Bangstick and Co what do ya reckon??

If the dates right I could be up for this, would be nice to meet up with Chris and the others again. It's been a long time!

Hi Chaps, :blink:

Ive been out of the RC scene for a while but it would be great to meet up with some of the faces from the old KB's and have a laugh.

My next weekend off is the 30/31st of Aug, So I propose a meet on the 31st (Sunday) at the old KB site in Maidstone (Penenden Heath) of course this will all depend if anyone is up for it or will be able to make it. ;)

Can anyone who would like to meet up on that sunday let me know so I can get started sorting the cars out (not touched them for about 6 months now! lol!)

Hopefully a few of the faithful will show and maybe a few new faces.

See Yawl la8ers fellas.....Chris

Hi all, I too have been away from RC for what seems ages! 31st sounds good for me, I will definitely be up for it, subject to getting some time out for good behaviour. Looking forward to brushing the cobwebs off my motley assortment of rides :blink: .

Awww poop! I can't make it as I fly back from my hols late Saturday and it won't go down well with the missus at all :P was looking forward to a meet up too.........

Thats a shame Andy, Im sure she wont mind if you sneak out for a couple of hours tho seeing as we havent had a bash for a good 6 months, lol.

it would be great to see you down there, Understand if you cant make it tho :P

Nice one Jozza, look forward to catching up with you fella

.....Chris

At the moment, I'm not entirely sure if that's do-able as we're planning a trip to the 'Ring, and that's the favourable date for the trip.

I'll let you know asap, would be great to meet up with you again Chris, Jozza and the others.

Thats a shame Andy, Im sure she wont mind if you sneak out for a couple of hours tho seeing as we havent had a bash for a good 6 months, lol.

it would be great to see you down there, Understand if you cant make it tho :lol:

Nice one Jozza, look forward to catching up with you fella

.....Chris

Hmmmm think i'll wait and see how the holiday goes before I try my luck with that to be honest Chris, depends how the kids behave whilst we are away as to the mood she is likely to be in when we return :) (hope I am not making it sound like she is a dragon!)

If I can make it......great :lol: if not, have a good bash and arrange another soon please :lol: