BellysGonnaGetchya!

Fancy a bash in Kent?

Hi

Is this invite open to anyone? I have been looking for somewhere in Kent to try out my Traxxas electric Slash and my Lunchbox (if I can get it fixed in time.)

Cheers

Andy

Hi

Is this invite open to anyone? I have been looking for somewhere in Kent to try out my Traxxas electric Slash and my Lunchbox (if I can get it fixed in time.)

Cheers

Andy

The more the merrier :D

I'm going to try my best to be there, can't make any promises as it's close to Chrimbo and I might need to be doing some last minute shopping, but I hope I will be there for the morning at least.... looking forward to it if I can make it!

looks like yet another RC car event i am going to miss out on due to REAL car problems

hope you guys have a slightly dryer day, look forward to the pics and video :D

Umm, i would be intrested. Where abouts is it then, im on the romney marsh

Hi Marshman, Its being held in maidstone, Check out the 1st entry on the previous page (page 49) for directions. Hope to see you there.....Chris

Why is it soo much effort to get each car running today..

I dont think they liked the last wet kent bash.. so far I have 1 motor, 1 speedo, and 1 reciver, all from seporate cars which have failed...

Im not announcing running list as it depends on what i can get working...

cya all tomororw

It looks like i will be bringing all the usual suspects again except the Schumacher Swift Nitro Buggy as its still got a broken pull start...I will however have the 4wd Marder there to tear up the Park a little, LOL See you in the AM.....Chris

Looks promising for me now - I've got most of the Xmas shopathon completed so I will be able to do the morning. I'm just refitting the Mini-T with some new radio gear, got a new 1/18th toy truck which I'm hopping up as I type, and I am going to see if I can fix another couple of things to run. Willy II has a new motor (those who were at the last bash will know why :P ) and the Evo Rush is still in the boot covered in mud from the last one so that might come out to play too...Chris, I'll bring along the Bull with me too.

I'm hoping to be there early, but that depends on whether I can drag myself out of bed :lol:

Looks promising for me now - I've got most of the Xmas shopathon completed so I will be able to do the morning. I'm just refitting the Mini-T with some new radio gear, got a new 1/18th toy truck which I'm hopping up as I type, and I am going to see if I can fix another couple of things to run. Willy II has a new motor (those who were at the last bash will know why :P ) and the Evo Rush is still in the boot covered in mud from the last one so that might come out to play too...Chris, I'll bring along the Bull with me too.

I'm hoping to be there early, but that depends on whether I can drag myself out of bed :lol:

Top Man Jozza, Il see you in the morning and have some money for you, I will also have a couple of NIB Brushless sets if anyone is interested, a 10.5 Novak XBR Sport 110 (Still shrink wraped with Price ticket of 159.99!!), and a 10T Carson Dragster Sport (Cup Edition!) 90

Lets hope its gonna e a dry one this time!!!!

Catch you all in the am.....Chris

Hi all, great fun today at the Bash! Good to meet everyone again. I have filtered out the not so good photos and will post to a gallery and link it if you are interested???

In the meantime, I have added my fav shots of the day....from Belly's memory card...! Chris, pm me ur address so I can return it :lol:

DSC_0112s29.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

DSC_0112s145.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

A realy BIG thanks to everyone who came out to play and made today such great fun, The old KB spirit is starting to return for me and I cant wait for the 1st KB of 2009. No dates as yet as I dont know my work rosta for next year yet!!

Top Pics Paul! I can see im going to be given a run for my money soon in nuber of shots taken at a bash, LOL Il Pm you my address for the card.

Id like to take this opertunity to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year!!

Best wishes to all.....Chris

I had great fun today...

I love the pics you have done.. im normally too busy having fun to take pics..

Chris and myself went after the others left to a new area of tarmac.,.. perfect for on roaders and rally cars...

Have a good xmas and see you all next bash

Hi all

Today was great fun and the pics are great. Next time I will have to bring the some more models. Thanks for all the advice.

Have a good Xmas, see you at the next one.

Andy

I had a great day too - shame I had to go early, but it was a bonus for me being able to make it so I was happy with that. As usual I brought loads of cars along but spent all the time playing with just 1; this time it was the turn of the new Mini Madness truck, which I'm well pleased with. 28yoKid, excellent photos there, I would be interested in a link - have you got any of the big air Pumpkin shots available yet? I certainly enjoyed driving the Pumpkin like I stole it; hope there wasn't too much damage from the jumps :lol: .

The bashes seem to be getting more popular again which is a good thing. Nice to meet you arh21, and hope you can make it to the next one.

Happy Christmas to all the regulars and new faces, and here's looking forward to the first bash of the New Year!

Sorry Stuart I guess we should all stop having fun driving and take pictures instead, just so you can see them! Il be damned if i was going to get nearly 2000 of Nikon D300 and lenses soaked, considering how wet the last bash was! If you want more photos I suggest you had better actually get to a KB and take some. Stop having a dig!!

Boys sorry if you think l am having a dig at you for the lack of photos after a KB (I'm really NOT having a "dig" l can assure you) and asking you to all stop having fun and get out your cameras but there used to be a mass of KB action photos on TC after one and its photos that sell a bash. Just look at the Eb and North West Nutters for action photos. Anyway the pictures posted up on this forum look fantastic. Once l get sorted l am sure Mr Pushrod, woman and I will be joining you all soon at Pendenheath.

1. DAMM IT missed what looks like a good event, and dry

2. how cool is that 4th picture it is the nuts

3. i missed the slash, double damm

hopefully catch you guys next year

Yeah a link to more pictures would be great. Can you remind me what chassis you were using for those hill climb / rock crawling models.

Cheers

Andy

Yeah a link to more pictures would be great. Can you remind me what chassis you were using for those hill climb / rock crawling models.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy, The chassis most of us use for climbing/trials is the XC or CC-01, Its more of a scale chassis rather than ultimate clawling abilities, some of us use the Hi-Lift/Hilux/Tundra (All 3 speeds) but in my opinion not quite as good although quite a bit more expensive

Hi guys.

When do we fancy the next kent bash...

After the last bash chris and myself went and killed a few cars on some brand new flat tarmac which is very near the maidstone site. It is screaming out for a bash there as they also have gravel areas and possibly some rough stuff to play on.. (even comes with its own pond in the middle of the roundabout)..

I have also given in to temptation yet again, now have an XC in my collection to join in... any painting ideas for this one...

Chris, I have now got brushless and lipo in the ABC mini, you fancy a race against your "Unknown" motor..