BellysGonnaGetchya!

Fancy a bash in Kent?

The problem is that I only get 1 weekend off a month! and as I work nights on the railways I can be called anytime up to 4pm that day to say im out working that night, so its impossible to plan anything unless its on my weekend off.

Between trying to arrange our wedding and honeymoon, get out in the 4x4, sort out the house and garden, practice with the camera, arrange and attent KB's, spend some time with Nikki, as you can imagine I dont get much time.

Hey Chris, not been on here for a few days......would of been out to play today if I had seen this thread earlier :) will keep a closer eye here for the next meet, we really need to dust of the cars matey.

Right then who fancies a bash on Sat 1st Aug? Would probably be at Pennenden Heath as the Park and Ride will be operating on the sat, and we dont wanna get in the way or get run over do we, lol

Right then who fancies a bash on Sat 1st Aug? Would probably be at Pennenden Heath as the Park and Ride will be operating on the sat, and we dont wanna get in the way or get run over do we, lol

Yep, count me in.

Nice one Andy, Anyone else?

I should be ok for the 1st

Nice one Andy, Anyone else?

Just told the wife about the bash on 1st August :angry: who the reminded me that we are going to her parents in Wiltshire on 31st July for a long weekend :wub: I can't believe it :)

Really sorry Chris but can't get out of this as its been arranged for weeks now, really should of consulted the calender before I replied to your post.......

Just told the wife about the bash on 1st August :angry: who the reminded me that we are going to her parents in Wiltshire on 31st July for a long weekend :wub: I can't believe it :)

Really sorry Chris but can't get out of this as its been arranged for weeks now, really should of consulted the calender before I replied to your post.......

No Worries

Looks like another deathly quiet bash!!

It does seem that way :lol: Is it worth sending a message to a few of the other people?

It does seem that way :lol: Is it worth sending a message to a few of the other people?

Tried that last time and still no one came, will have another go tho just in case!

Just sent messages to......

Riggerboi

Fatal_Error

Steelrat

Difflockxc

Jozza

Bonnerworld

28yokid

gecko no more

Marshman

bangstick

Mr Pushrod

Porky

3doorpete

80skid

Petrolhead

If you can think of anyone else give em a shout.

hi porky here just to let you know can't make the 1st august because of work that plus trying to get ready for holiday in the sun in couple of weeks so sorry not this time :lol:

i'll see what i'm doing but no promises what sort of cars would you be taking and i'll speak to the wife to see if she can take me :lol:

i'll see what i'm doing but no promises what sort of cars would you be taking and i'll speak to the wife to see if she can take me :lol:

Il be taking mostly lecky stuff tbh, crawlers, trials, rally, buggies, drifters, stadium trucks, may take the marder if I can get a new pull cord and the savage if I can give it an over haul in time. its a really nice place to run cars with a surface for pretty much everyone.

I will be making sure all my cars are up to the weekender at Snetterton at the end of August so I dont wanna break too much this time, LOL

i have a hsp 1/8th crawler a tb02 a brat and i could borrow a cc-01 jero. and an unfinished blackfoot xtreme project. :lol:

I will hopefully be bring -

The Traxxas 3 T-maxx, Slash, Nitro Sport (I was hoping to bring a 1/16th brushless erevo but its not due out until 25th Aug :lol: )

Hpi Firestorm flux

Lunchbox

hey all

Thanks for the message belly

I am free on the 1st and its been months since i have driven my cars. Will try and collect a few from my parents house tomorrow and sort them out before the bash, i know my lancer needs some superglue and things before it runs again.

i donno what i will be taking yet, prob less than i sometimes do tho

I'm up for this. Only reason I hadn't replied earlier is 'cos I wasn't sure what I was doing that weekend. Looks like I'm free though!

Two questions:

1 - What time are people planning to get there.

2 - Where exactly is the place you run your cars? Searching for Penenden Heath on Google Maps gives an area slap bang in the middle of a housing estate. Can see a football field and park to the North West, but other than that wouldn't really know where to go!

Will probably be bringing:

Monster Anglia

Falcon Beetle

Monster Cuda

Fighter Buggy

possibly the Frog Beetle.

possibly my AX10 if its finished by then :)

if anyone wants to go have a looky around before hand the venue will be at Penenden Heath. Leave the M20 @ Jct7, Head towards Maidstone, at the roundabout (if you want rc cars, parts or spares turn left and take the first on the left 'Notcuts Garden Center' bear round to the left and Model World is on the far right of the building) !!To get to the venue!! Turn Right at the round about and along a short bit of duel carridgeway, At the next roundabout take the Second exit "Penenden Heath Rd" and about 100Yrds on the right is the Park, its only a small turning but if you miss it there is another small roundabout further on that you can turn round and try again, once driving into the park you can park at the top (on the right) or carry on down to the bottom (Prefered cos you dont have to carry everything so far!), There are some recycling bins down there and parking to the left, Most of the off roading areas are in the woods just down from the recycling area, where you will find big jumps, small jumps, hills, tree stumps etc.....Chris

I will be down there from 10am maybe a little earlier, depends if I can get up at a reasonable time, LOL

if anyone wants to go have a looky around before hand the venue will be at Penenden Heath. Leave the M20 @ Jct7, Head towards Maidstone, at the roundabout (if you want rc cars, parts or spares turn left and take the first on the left 'Notcuts Garden Center' bear round to the left and Model World is on the far right of the building) !!To get to the venue!! Turn Right at the round about and along a short bit of duel carridgeway, At the next roundabout take the Second exit "Penenden Heath Rd" and about 100Yrds on the right is the Park, its only a small turning but if you miss it there is another small roundabout further on that you can turn round and try again, once driving into the park you can park at the top (on the right) or carry on down to the bottom (Prefered cos you dont have to carry everything so far!), There are some recycling bins down there and parking to the left, Most of the off roading areas are in the woods just down from the recycling area, where you will find big jumps, small jumps, hills, tree stumps etc.....Chris

I will be down there from 10am maybe a little earlier, depends if I can get up at a reasonable time, LOL

Also see page 50 of this post for some photo's of the off road area

I'll be along on Saturday - 10am.

Will be bringing

Traxxas Slash

Subaru Brat

TA01 Mitsubishi

TT01 Drifter - not sure what shell yet.

Blitzer Beetle

Mini

Lunchbox if I can get the gearbox sorted by then.

Good shout on Model World by the way. Didn't even know it existed. Superb place!

Thanks for the email Chris. I should be free this weekend so may pop down for a while. Only got one truck left now and need to get it working. Hoping a few more people come along. I'll send a message to the Reading Bash crew.