BellysGonnaGetchya!

Fancy a bash in Kent?

Sorry guys, it looks like I will not be able to make it. I should have my 1/16th bushless E-Revo and drift car ready for the next bash

Fab time today - even if it was unfortunately short lived. Looks like it was my transmitter that had died. Managed to pick another one up from Model World for £20.

Just having some difficulty with the steering calibration.. doesn't seem to be much lock with it!

Steel Rat, great to meet you and your muscle cars! Nice driving on the Revo too. Had a good time and esp enjoyed landing some flukey jumps with the Fire Dragon...and it didn't even break anything...! :lol: Your 'Bull Fighter' was good fun and mighty fast too, good old 2WD reminds me of my pumpkin days...

eRevo was a blast as usual, just need to get another set of 8.4v batts for longer running. Looking fwd to the next meet. Glad you solved your electrical gremlins.

As promised photos below:

DSC_0004-4.jpg

DSC_0009-3.jpg

DSC_0011-horz.jpg

DSC_0027-1.jpg

DSC_0060-1.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0084-1.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0105-1.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

:lol:

Awesome pics - they really came out well!

Been doing some looking around on You Tube for videos of the E-Revo. That and the drive I had this morning, three words are making themselves known in my cerebellum:

"I. WANT. ONE"

Been doing some looking around on You Tube for videos of the E-Revo. That and the drive I had this morning, three words are making themselves known in my cerebellum:

"I. WANT. ONE"

I'm gutted I missed it. I will interesting to compare the full size erevo vs the 1/16th version. Great pic's and driving.

Is that erevo the stock brushed version?

"I. WANT. ONE"

:(

Ha ha, the dark side is calling. I will say tho that it doesnt have any of the charm or charisma you get from a Tamiya model, but a great model to get reckless with. Ebay usually has some 2nd hand ones for some money off list. :D

I'm gutted I missed it. I will interesting to compare the full size erevo vs the 1/16th version. Great pic's and driving.

Is that erevo the stock brushed version?

Hi arh21! Where was your slash when we needed it??! Yeah the pics were of the stock brushed 1/8th scale model. 1/16 looks cool tho. :(

Next time.

Will be back at Penneden Heath on Saturday or Sunday .. possibly even both days (althought the weather looks better on the Sunday), if anyone fancies joining me? Got my transmitter problems sorted so want a good days bashing!

Aww bummer :(

Well I'll be there tomorrow from 10 ish I'd have thought.

Out with a laydee on Sunday heh.

Will be in Penneden Heath on Sunday from about 9-10ish if anyones free for a good bash ;) ?

I will hopefully be there now that I have finally got my 1/16th Erevo

I will hopefully be there now that I have finally got my 1/16th Erevo

Anyone up for a bash on the heath sunday morning?

I have a rare weekend off and need to dust the cars off as they have been stuck on shelves for 6 months, so anyone fancy a bash on Sunday 4th October? :blink:

Yes! I'm there.

Would have been there yesterday too, but forgot to check the board before leaving, so just went to my normal bash spot. Oops!

Sorry I can't make it, looks like I have to work that day. I am free most other weekends.

I think i'll leave it for now then, will keep an eye on this thread and come along when it looks likely to be a larger show of people..............hopefully soon and how KB's used to be! :lol:

.....hopefully soon and how KB's used to be! :blink:

what soaking wet with a boot full of broken cars :P

i am gearing up into rc's again, but are all tarmac ones at the moment, but am looking to expand that

what soaking wet with a boot full of broken cars :)

i am gearing up into rc's again, but are all tarmac ones at the moment, but am looking to expand that

Yeah I seemed to have more broken cars than usual when you attended!

Yeah I seemed to have more broken cars than usual when you attended!

Ooompph! low blow Nathan old mate.....lol :)