BellysGonnaGetchya!

Fancy a bash in Kent?

Right then chaps, Due to the amount of white stuff that has fallen it may be a good idea to get everyones thoughts on whether they want this bash to go ahead on Sun!

If there is still enough interest and not too much more falls tonight or sat night then im still up for it! now i know most of you can probably make it to the Maidstone services but the lane where the old sand pit is is not going to be cleared or gritted! I will have all my recovery gear in the disco and will tow anyone that needs it, but obviously we are going to need a show of hands to see who is still interested in making this one!

il be the ist to say il be there if there is enough up for it,

I think Graham (Difflockxc) is up for it but I dont wanna speak for him so let us know fella.

Right then chaps, Due to the amount of white stuff that has fallen it may be a good idea to get everyones thoughts on whether they want this bash to go ahead on Sun!

If there is still enough interest and not too much more falls tonight or sat night then im still up for it! now i know most of you can probably make it to the Maidstone services but the lane where the old sand pit is is not going to be cleared or gritted! I will have all my recovery gear in the disco and will tow anyone that needs it, but obviously we are going to need a show of hands to see who is still interested in making this one!

il be the ist to say il be there if there is enough up for it,

I think Graham (Difflockxc) is up for it but I dont wanna speak for him so let us know fella.

If the weather improves I still up for going. My problem is my car in not very good in snow or icy conditions. If it stays as it is I will have trouble getting the car out of my road.

Anyone live in Medway with a 4x4?

If the weather improves I still up for going. My problem is my car in not very good in snow or icy conditions. If it stays as it is I will have trouble getting the car out of my road.

Anyone live in Medway with a 4x4?

Send me a PM with your address and il see if I can swing by on my way, Are you looking for a lift or a tow?

Send me a PM with your address and il see if I can swing by on my way, Are you looking for a lift or a tow?

I was only looking for a lift if someone is going and live's in Medway, Fwd and an auto box is not great on snow Thanks for the offer though

As long as it improves a bit i'll be there. We will have more of an idea tomorrow, at the moment snow is forecast for Saturday night, but that will probably change!

morning guys we have had no more snow as yet however i did a little reccie thismorning and there is between 3 and 4 inches of snow right across the quarry and the lane is a nightmare so unless things improve drasticly between now and tomorow morning i,d say abandon this one and try again when the weather is better

morning guys we have had no more snow as yet however i did a little reccie thismorning and there is between 3 and 4 inches of snow right across the quarry and the lane is a nightmare so unless things improve drasticly between now and tomorow morning i,d say abandon this one and try again when the weather is better

Not sounding too promising Graham :) was looking forward to this one, we need overnight rain and a rise in temperature........fingers crossed :D

Not sounding good then, it a shame as I have just about finished my CC01.

Not sounding good then, it a shame as I have just about finished my CC01.

If it does not happen this time, we will have a meet in January :)

Hi Chaps.

I think the general thoughts from everyone is maybe not to head out tomorrow, not just the probs for people getting there but also the amount of damage all that white stuff is gonna do to our ESC's LOL.

Hows about if we make some arrangements for the Bank Holiday Monday? (28th Dec) fingers crossed all the snow will have gone or pretty much all of it, it may even allow anyone who gets some nice new RC's for xmas to get them ready for a play too!

I know its not the perfect scenario but it may be the best option we got for a bash this year!

What say you guys?

Hi Chaps.

I think the general thoughts from everyone is maybe not to head out tomorrow, not just the probs for people getting there but also the amount of damage all that white stuff is gonna do to our ESC's LOL.

Hows about if we make some arrangements for the Bank Holiday Monday? (28th Dec) fingers crossed all the snow will have gone or pretty much all of it, it may even allow anyone who gets some nice new RC's for xmas to get them ready for a play too!

I know its not the perfect scenario but it may be the best option we got for a bash this year!

What say you guys?

The 28th is fine by me.

The boss has given approval for me to come play on the 28th.........whoop whoop!

Just watched the weather forecast, more snow overnight so my sensible head says to postpone tomorrow :)

i,m asuming that we are still going for the sand pit if so i should be able to escape the house for a few hours to give the crawler and xc a good bashing

Happy Christmas to everyone and a happy new year

Well I hope everyone had a fantastic Crimbo and ate way too much! LOL.

Right then, the bash on Monday. Hows about meeting at the Maidstone services on the M20 @ 09:30 (there are a few parking spaces in the petrol stn forecourt!) Then we will mosey on down to the bash site for about 09:50 in a convoy stylee!

The runners im taking are as follows.....

Caster fusion 1/8 buggy (brushless)

E-Firestorm (brushless)

Team Associated SC-10

Axial Crawler (brushless)

Red Barron XC (Brushless)

May take the VLB and Landy XC!

Dont forget to bring a shovel along to help build a crawler/xc course! And a flask for a cuppa!

Really looking forward to this one!

Hope to see you all there. if you have any probs getting there on the day gimmie a bell on 07876 456917.

Right then, the bash on Monday. Hows about meeting at the Maidstone services on the M20 @ 09:30 (there are a few parking spaces in the petrol stn forecourt!) Then we will mosey on down to the bash site for about 09:50 in a convoy stylee!

E-Firestorm (brushless)

Team Associated SC-10

Dont forget to bring a shovel along to help build a crawler/xc course! And a flask for a cuppa!

Hope to see you all there. if you have any probs getting there on the day gimmie a bell on 07876 456917.

Sounds good to me, just need to charge some batteries.

As most of my electric are RC is not water proof, i will just bring

1/16th VXL E-Revo

VW CC01

Slash

Will be bringing an assortment of Beetles (Falcon Beetle and Scorcherised Fighter Bull and probably my Frog and King Beetles.. not sure about those two), the Monster Anglia, Monster Cuda and my Axial Charger Crawler (now with 1.9s and weights in the wheels.. will have 2.2 Flat Irons on stand by, just incase :) )

Also will be bringing my new chrimbo pressie Plasma Edge for it's virgin outing.. but whether I run that or not will largely depend on how much water is lying about!

See you all at 9.30 on Monday!

I can't make this one unfortunately - family things tomorrow :lol: . Hope you all have a great day, and I hope to make it for the next one soon!

E-Firestorm (brushless)

Team Associated SC-10

Hiya

Have you still got some of those batteries (7.2v 4500mAh NiMh & 7.4v 4000mAh 25c Lipo) I am having a few batteries issue tonight whilst charging, My main NiMh should be 4300mAh but is only charge to 1800mAh and thats after cycling it a few times and a few on my Nicads aren't great.

Cheers

Andy

Hiya

Have you still got some of those batteries (7.2v 4500mAh NiMh & 7.4v 4000mAh 25c Lipo) I am having a few batteries issue tonight whilst charging, My main NiMh should be 4300mAh but is only charge to 1800mAh and thats after cycling it a few times and a few on my Nicads aren't great.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy, I think ive got 5 NiMh and about 10 4000 25c Lipos left! Il bring 5 or 6 of each along and you can decide if you want any when when we get there.....Chris

Thanks guys for another fantastic bash. The self built alpine crawler course was definitely the high light of the day!

Prawpa jaaaaaaaaawb :)