BellysGonnaGetchya!

Fancy a bash in Kent?

indeed another great bash however my hilight of the day had to be chris,s sc10 speedo burning out in spectacular fashion that and the xc track niceone again to all who atended

Just spoken to Fusion Hobbies and they are getting them in 1 or 2 weeks time. With Tamiya Club discount they are only £9.50 +P&P

Great bashing spot in my opinion, looking forward to returning, lots of XC potential (when the grounds not quite so frozen anyway!) roll on the next KB :)

55T motor, or a lathe motor is the way to go Andy.

Thanks I have just got a 55t HPI crawler motor for £10 and I am looking at cutting the tyres, although there seem's to be 3 different ways (tread setups) people are doing. That site was good, roll on the next bash (with Touareg MKII).

and Hilux-ised AX10 and brushless DF-02 with sand paddle tyres :)

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Any dates in mind for the next bash?

Finally fixed all my cars from the last Bash I attended a few months back! Looking forward to the next one and hope I can make it.

Any news on the next bash? I have a new toy that needs a run

Anyone fancy a bash next weekend? or know when the next bash is planned?

Anyone fancy a bash next weekend? or know when the next bash is planned?

anyone?

anyone?

I can't make the next couple of weekends unfortunately, but at least my cars are all fixed from the last one I attended!

I can't make the next couple of weekends unfortunately, but at least my cars are all fixed from the last one I attended!

No worries, I have just fixed by ERevo from the last bash at the sand quarry. Went to the shop to get the £5 replacement part but ending up spending £450 on a Traxxas Summit as well lol

Hi Guys,

Sorry I have been absent for a while, for some reason TC hasnt been letting me know that people have been using this thread so I assumed all had gone quiet on the KB front, LOL.

Im afraid I wont be around for a couple of months now, I think the next weekend im fee will be 10/11 April. I have to spend this months weekend getting a freinds Jeep Cherokee ready for our Macmillan 4x4 Challenge event entry, to see more about the event click here ----->http://www.mac4x4.co.uk/ We are team 69 (It still says Matt Everest but he dropped out for some reason so im now the navigator!)

Basicly its a 4x4 event covering about 1000miles with ALL proceed going straight to Macmillan Cancer Support, we will be covering all the petrol and expenses out of our own pockets but if you would like to help us raise the £600 needed for us to participate please use our just giving page here----->http://www.justgiving.co.uk/4x4

We only need another £185 as Loz has managed to secure a £300 donation from a carpentry firm! (it wont show up on the just giving site as its a chq but it still goes towards the total) If you would like to donate please tick the gift aid box as it means the govenment will give us an extra 25% of each donation we recieve!

I may be able to get the odd day here and there at short notice to go out and play but as for an organised KB like I say I wont be available untill the 11th April ;)

I have to say that I cant wait to see your Summit in action tho Andy!!

if anyone would like to take the reigns for the next KB then please step forward and be counted, LOL.

I hope everyone is well.....Chris

Sounds like fun Chris.... :D

Well I could do with dusting off a car or two! so anyone fancy a bash in the near(er) future?

Always up for some bashing. Got some new toys to play with too hehehe. Free most Sundays, so name the day and I'm there :D

Sounds like fun Chris.... :mellow:

Well I could do with dusting off a car or two! so anyone fancy a bash in the near(er) future?

Yeah I'm up for a bash soon. Need to try out the Summit and upgraded CC01. I am free most weekends. Any dates in mind?

Good luck Chris,

What about the park and ride at Penenden Heath then? then we have the choice of on and offroad bashing..........

Where abouts is that in relation to the area we normally go in? (obviously can't be THAT far away)

What about the park and ride at Penenden Heath then? then we have the choice of on and offroad bashing..........

Thats sounds like a good idea.

The park and ride is just up the road, goto the roundabout at the top of the road (Sittingbourne road end) and take the 1st exit that goes down past the Chiltern hundreds pub. Then just follow the road to the end.