BellysGonnaGetchya!

Fancy a bash in Kent?

Park and Ride is fine by me, especially as I'm not entirely sure I'd be able to find the sand quarry! :huh:

See you tomorrow :huh:

yep fine with me too, see you there around 10ish. I might get chance to try my drift car this time.

I have PM Meerkat, so there maybe 4 of us

Anyone up for a bash soon? I should have my Lunchbox and CC01 running by then and the TL01RA

Yup! Was thinking about suggesting something over Easter if the weather holds out?

So far forecast is for rain all weekend except Sunday.

Who's up for it :P ?

Or do you want to wait till you get your LunchBox brushlessed up Andy :P

So far forecast is for rain all weekend except Sunday.

Who's up for it :D ?

Or do you want to wait till you get your LunchBox brushlessed up Andy ;)

I don't mind, but if not this weekend then the next one?

I have a 23T BZ motor in the LB at the moment as I dont have a 3rd shock setup on it. I will put the BL setup in the Slash or Mad Rat first I think

I don't mind, but if not this weekend then the next one?

I have a 23T BZ motor in the LB at the moment as I dont have a 3rd shock setup on it. I will put the BL setup in the Slash or Mad Rat first I think

Can't do the following weekend, going away for the gf's birthday.

Can do 10am at Pennenden Park & Ride provisionally.. think it'll be too wet for the quarry. If it's raining I'll text and let you know if I'm going to be there or not

Can do 10am at Pennenden Park & Ride provisionally.. think it'll be too wet for the quarry. If it's raining I'll text and let you know if I'm going to be there or not

Yeah ok, 10am on Sunday subject to weather and if its not raining too heavily over night.

Yeah ok, 10am on Sunday subject to weather and if its not raining too heavily over night.

Anyone else?

Beaten by the weather again :)

Hopefully the weather will improve in a few weeks so we can arranage another bash. Guys any suggestion's on dates?

I should be able to do any weekend.

May Bank holiday? Should get the "April showers" thing out of the way by then, and give us time to get more people together?

I'd also suggest provisionally doing the sand quarry, providing we get some sun to dry it out sufficiently! :)

Belllysgonnagetcha previously mentioned the 11th April - Chris, are you still up for it on that date? May Bank Hol sounds good too, but it's a long way away! I'm hoping to dust the cobwebs off my cars soon; it's been a long time since I've been out for a bash day.

Belllysgonnagetcha previously mentioned the 11th April - Chris, are you still up for it on that date? May Bank Hol sounds good too, but it's a long way away! I'm hoping to dust the cobwebs off my cars soon; it's been a long time since I've been out for a bash day.

Can't do that day. Can do the Sunday afterwards though.

Beaten by the weather again :D

Hopefully the weather will improve in a few weeks so we can arranage another bash. Guys any suggestion's on dates?

I should be able to do any weekend.

Anyone else up for a KB in May at the quarry?

Happy Birthday mrbiccies!

Anyone else up for a KB in May at the quarry?

Happy Birthday mrbiccies!

Now the weather is getting better i'm up for it

Now the weather is getting better i'm up for it

Anyone got any dates in mind?

Anyone got any dates in mind?

2nd or 3rd of May appear to be free for me (will confirm with the wife) if anyone fancys it?

2nd or 3rd of May appear to be free for me (will confirm with the wife) if anyone fancys it?

Sounds good to me

I can do either day, so we can either choose now or wait till nearer the day and let the weather decide for us :lol:

Be really good to have a larger turn out too!

I can do either day, so we can either choose now or wait till nearer the day and let the weather decide for us :lol:

Be really good to have a larger turn out too!

Yeah lets see who going and then pick a day. I have emailed Chris to see if he is free.

Looks like just 3 of us so far. Chris, Matt, difflockxc, are you free that weekend?

I'm am also thinking of going to the park and ride area this Sunday to test out my new motor's if anyone else is up for going.

Andy

Oh yes. Sorry, I thought I'd already given a "badword yeah" for that weekend :mellow: