BellysGonnaGetchya!

Fancy a bash in Kent?

Probably too late for most of you to read this.. but I'm going to be at the Ashford Quarry site tomorrow from 10 / half 10 ish. The only way to do this is sneak up on it.. just like trying to arrange a BBQ in the UK Summer :wacko:

May see you there. :D

Yeah sorry, not going to make, batteries not charged for the Summit, they take about 2 hours. :P

I reckon we must be due a Greatstone beach bash, anyone fancy it?

I'm always up for a bash

Forecast for this weekend is supposed to be an absolute belter. Given the rubbish weather we've had, I reckon a bash for this weekend is a MUST!

Ashford Sand Quarry gets my vote, (was there last Sunday, and when it's dry, it's a blast!) - but I'm open to suggestions.

Whatever happens I'm likely to go out on the Saturday anyway, but would be good to meet up with the crew and anyone else who's up for it on Sunday.

Same as usual mate. Between 10 and half 10. Going to bring a shovel to see if we can make a moutain trail like last time :blink:

Same as usual mate. Between 10 and half 10. Going to bring a shovel to see if we can make a moutain trail like last time :blink:

Good idea, hopefully I can give the Summit a good run

Hi guys, I'm up for this on the heath sunday 10am? will bring the fd and erevo.

We're going to the Sand Quarry in Ashford, not the Heath. Your Revo will LOVE it there .. loads more room to play ;)

Google Maps link

No good for a 1/16 Revo though.

Cool Steelrat! Will be there. Ashford is even nearer for me so looking fwd to it :)

Andy/SteelRat! Thanks for a fun day bashing at the quarry! Got some nice pics of the sesh:

DSC_0023-2.jpg

DSC_0023a.jpg

DSC_0080-1.jpg

DSC_0083-3.jpg

DSC_0085-2.jpg

DSC_0096-1.jpg

DSC_0109-1.jpg

DSC_0132-1.jpg

DSC_0137-1.jpg

DSC_0167-1.jpg

DSC_0177-1.jpg

DSC_0212-1.jpg

DSC_0225-2.jpg

DSC_0247-1.jpg

DSC_0256-1.jpg

DSC_0322-1.jpg

DSC_0382.jpg

DSC_0419.jpg

DSC_0463.jpg

DSC_0470.jpg

DSC_0474.jpg

DSC_0476.jpg

DSC_0494.jpg

DSC_0564.jpg

DSC_0497.jpg

Looking fwd to the nxt one!

Andy/SteelRat! Thanks for a fun day bashing at the quarry! Got some nice pics of the sesh:

Looking fwd to the nxt one!

Yeah.. the four weeks of naff weather really was worth it for the day we had today. Really good day, fantastic weather, and mind bogglingly awesome pics in to the bargain!

Next one will probably be next weekend. Give the Slash 4x4 its virgin outing :)

Only problem being, of course that it's Bank Holiday weekend next weekend, so will almost certainly rain the whole 3 days :)

I have Monday free if anyone fancies a meet....

Count me in. I want to give the Slash a proper spanking somewhere anyway. Looks as if it's going to rain Sat and Sun, so Monday looks to be the better bet, and I'm busy Sunday.

Count me in. I want to give the Slash a proper spanking somewhere anyway. Looks as if it's going to rain Sat and Sun, so Monday looks to be the better bet, and I'm busy Sunday.

Could be persuaded. Location?

I'm up for the quarry again, but that's largely going to depend on how much rain we get on sat and sunday.

Forecast is for light rain on sat, but clear sun and mon, so should be OK.

Thoughts?

Well I was there on me tod! Was cloudy, but stayed dry.. took some superb pics tho :lol:

Sorry mate, as nothing was definately finalised regarding location and time etc and the weather looked a bit dodgy I thought it was a non starter....

Weather forecast for the weekend is supposed to be superb. 25 degrees, bright sunshine.

I'm going to be at the Ashford Quarry from 10 am this coming Sunday, with a vast array of buggies, and my camera, so who's going to be there with me?

Be there, or be a four sided regular equilateral.

Weather forecast for the weekend is supposed to be superb. 25 degrees, bright sunshine.

I'm going to be at the Ashford Quarry from 10 am this coming Sunday, with a vast array of buggies, and my camera, so who's going to be there with me?

Be there, or be a four sided regular equilateral.

Sorry I'm away this weekend