BellysGonnaGetchya!

Fancy a bash in Kent?

No worries mate. We'll give today a miss.

I'll not have a weekend free now until the end of April due to work :lol: I do get days off during the week though if you fancy a 'non weekend' session! :P

lol.. unfortunately I'm not going to have any time off in the week until July now (just had a week), or else I'd be well up for that :(

Right then guys.. time we organised another bash.

How is your Easter weekend looking? I realise many of you may have family commitments, but I'm definitely up for a meet either Good Friday, or Bank Holiday Monday (and even if there's not a meet, I'll almost certainly be out both days anyway :)). The weather is forecast to be absolutely fantastic (23 degrees!), so I think to miss this would be a travesty!

I propose the Pennenden Heath Park and Ride, at 10 am. There may even be cake.

How is your Easter weekend looking? I realise many of you may have family commitments, but I'm definitely up for a meet either Good Friday, or Bank Holiday Monday (and even if there's not a meet, I'll almost certainly be out both days anyway :)). The weather is forecast to be absolutely fantastic (23 degrees!), so I think to miss this would be a travesty!

Sounds good to me, I should be able to at least do one of those days

How is your Easter weekend looking? I realise many of you may have family commitments, but I'm definitely up for a meet either Good Friday, or Bank Holiday Monday (and even if there's not a meet, I'll almost certainly be out both days anyway :lol:). The weather is forecast to be absolutely fantastic (23 degrees!), so I think to miss this would be a travesty!

Working Monday, and I am waiting to hear about a possible 1:1 car 'bash' on Friday....I do fancy a meet though so will try to find out what i'm doing chaps. ;)

Friday at Pennenden Heath PnR it is then. I'll be there from 10 ish.

Probably looking at more local bash sites for solo bashing on Monday.

Friday at Pennenden Heath PnR it is then. I'll be there from 10 ish.

Probably looking at more local bash sites for solo bashing on Monday.

Have fun guys, maybe arrange something for May?

Yeah definitely. Maybe sort out a beach bash?

I won't get home tonight until late so may not get there until nearer 11 tomorrow, need time to charge some batteries.

No worries Andy, I plan spending most of the day there, so get there whenever mate :unsure:

No worries Andy, I plan spending most of the day there, so get there whenever mate :rolleyes:

Hi there

I can see that this is a fairly regular group - wondered if there were any future meetings going on at all? Also - are there any bashers out there from the Canterbury and surrounding area at all? Would be excellent to get to know a few local bashers if poss.....

RD

Hi there

I can see that this is a fairly regular group - wondered if there were any future meetings going on at all? Also - are there any bashers out there from the Canterbury and surrounding area at all? Would be excellent to get to know a few local bashers if poss.....

RD

Hi Richard, with one thing and another we haven't had a meet up for a little while. One of our number has diverted all his attention to 1:1 off roading, and the other two of us haven't had many free weekends just recently.

That said, I think it's probably about time we got something organised!

So, Kent Bashers old and new alike, I propose a get together on the August Bank Holiday Monday at the Warren in Ashford at 10 am. Who's up for it?

Hi Richard, with one thing and another we haven't had a meet up for a little while. One of our number has diverted all his attention to 1:1 off roading, and the other two of us haven't had many free weekends just recently.

So, Kent Bashers old and new alike, I propose a get together on the August Bank Holiday Monday at the Warren in Ashford at 10 am. Who's up for it?

Sounds good to me, as long as I am not working. Is the warren open now, as the road works are still there?

Yeah it's all fine Andy. The missus and I have been there a couple of times. Going there this morning too as it happens!

Just one slight alteration though, can we make it on the Sunday (28th) instead of the Monday?

How do guys just thought I'd let you guys know there is going to be a small scale trials/ challenge comp at the warren next sat (the 20th) details can be found on ukrcrc under reject scalers. I know it's short notice but if you have a scaler and would like to compete or even just fancy coming along to watch you will be very welcome

Cheers Difflockxc (Graham)

Hi Steelrat - thanks.

Where is the Warren?

RD

Hi Steelrat - thanks.

Where is the Warren?

RD

The Warren

Click on that link.

If you come off the M20 at J10, take the exit towards the town (Fougeres Way), then second exit from there on to A292 Maidstone Road and you want the first immediate left after coming off the roundabout. There's a narrow single lane road that runs for a coupla hundred metres and on the left you'll see the entrance to the car park. Nice thing about the warren is that the car park is superb for off road buggies and if crawlers are your thing there's a whole load of nice obstacles in the woods.

If we get there on the Sunday morning at around 9.30 / 10 ish, we should miss most of the Bank Holiday dog walkers!

The Warren

Click on that link.

If you come off the M20 at J10, take the exit towards the town (Fougeres Way), then second exit from there on to A292 Maidstone Road and you want the first immediate left after coming off the roundabout. There's a narrow single lane road that runs for a coupla hundred metres and on the left you'll see the entrance to the car park. Nice thing about the warren is that the car park is superb for off road buggies and if crawlers are your thing there's a whole load of nice obstacles in the woods.

If we get there on the Sunday morning at around 9.30 / 10 ish, we should miss most of the Bank Holiday dog walkers!

Thanks - in all my time of living in Kent, I never knew that road was there!

So, does this small lane pass underneath the Simon Weil Avenue (with the Ashford International on it), and then pass underneath the Fougere's Way as well?!

Thanks - in all my time of living in Kent, I never knew that road was there!

So, does this small lane pass underneath the Simon Weil Avenue (with the Ashford International on it), and then pass underneath the Fougere's Way as well?!

Yup that's the kiddie! If you look at that map you'll see the area of darker green to the NW of Fougeres Way. That is essentially the woodland area that the Warren IS.

In fact if you click on that link and look at the satellite view, you'll be able to see the clearing that is the car park.

hiya guys, Mrs is driving me home from the airport right now but will look to see what I'm doing later today after I've had some sleep...

:blink:

EDIT: I'm good for the 28th ;) better dust my cars off....

Tomorrow's family day out has been moved to Sunday due to the weather so i'll have to give the bash a miss, could do Monday morning though....

Im busy monday too. Can only really do sunday. Hows everyone else fixed for tomorrow?

Im busy monday too. Can only really do sunday. Hows everyone else fixed for tomorrow?

I am aiming to be there for the morning. I will be there by 10.