BellysGonnaGetchya!

Fancy a bash in Kent?

I am aiming to be there for the morning. I will be there by 10.

Apols - we've got a "family" weekend. LMK about the next one....

Hi guys hoping to have a bash at the warren Ashford on the 1st October from 10 am ish onwards is anyone up for this it will be an off road meet and please no nitros as the locals dont like them and tend to complain. let me know what you think asap and if there's enough interest I'll advertise the meet elsewhere and see if we can get some extras from ukrcrc/ scale4x4rc to come along too

Cheers

Difflockxc (Graham)

Yeah count me in Graham. Will bring a selection of crawlers, trailers and ordinary buggies.

The 1st being the Saturday?

Yeah count me in Graham. Will bring a selection of crawlers, trailers and ordinary buggies.

The 1st being the Saturday?

Sounds good to me too....

Ok as there is some interest from here and ukrcrc I'll be at the warren Ashford on Saturday 1st from 10am ish onwards look for the mid Kent sharpening van and that will be me hope to see you guys there

Cheers Graham

Ok as there is some interest from here and ukrcrc I'll be at the warren Ashford on Saturday 1st from 10am ish onwards look for the mid Kent sharpening van and that will be me hope to see you guys there

Cheers Graham

yup... see you there :)

Hi guys I know it's short notice but there is another meet at the warren this Saturday (8th October) it is mostly a scale trials meet but feel free to bring along whatever you like so long as it's not nitro I'll be there from 12.30 ish and there is going to be at least 2 others from ukrcrc hope to see you there

Cheers graham

Aaw... going to have miss this one. Busy all weekend.

Have fun though - hope the ones who say they're going to turn up actually do this time!

Hiya chaps...

Not used my cars for ages :) so how about a bash on new yrs eve? Its been toooooooo long!

Count me in as a "definite maybe".

I'm up for it in principle, but will have to see how things pan out nearer the time.

Count me in as a "definite maybe".

I'm up for it in principle, but will have to see how things pan out nearer the time.

I hope there is a bit more interest nearer the time! :)

It will be good to get outside after all the Christmas chaos is over :)

I hope there is a bit more interest nearer the time! :D

It will be good to get outside after all the Christmas chaos is over :D

Hi guys I have family get togethers all day new years eve but could do either the day before or new years day if these don't work for the rest then I'll try to catch up sometime in the new year.also Where were you thinking of having the meet? Pennenden heath/ the warren or somewhere else . If the meet is definately going ahead I'll bung it up on ukrcrc and see if we can get a few more guys from there to come along. Hope to see you soon

Cheers difflockxc (graham)

I can do New Years Eve, or possibly the afternoon of the Bank Holiday Monday. Intending to have a bash 2nd or 3rd weekend in Jan.

New Years day is out for me though, unfortunately.

I can do New Years Eve, or possibly the afternoon of the Bank Holiday Monday. Intending to have a bash 2nd or 3rd weekend in Jan.

New Years day is out for me though, unfortunately.

Can only make new years eve morning and only then for 2 or 3 hours, busy new yrs day and working bank Hol Monday :-( maybe we should try to arrange a gathering for later in the month?

Can only make new years eve morning and only then for 2 or 3 hours, busy new yrs day and working bank Hol Monday :-( maybe we should try to arrange a gathering for later in the month?

Yeah that's probably a better idea. How are your Saturdays usually? I know Graham (difflockxc) is usually better suited on a Saturday and these days I am as well.

Yeah that's probably a better idea. How are your Saturdays usually? I know Graham (difflockxc) is usually better suited on a Saturday and these days I am as well.

Saturdays are pretty manic for me, Kids clubs/activities from 9am right up to 4pm :lol: so Sundays suit me best to be honest....

Saturdays are pretty manic for me, Kids clubs/activities from 9am right up to 4pm :lol: so Sundays suit me best to be honest....

Hrrmmm... might be able to sort something for a Sunday. 15th / 22nd?

Hrrmmm... might be able to sort something for a Sunday. 15th / 22nd?

Will check when I get home, but 15th looks ok - working on 22nd :lol:

Hi guys, my notifications are not working so only just saw this. Is the meet still on for tomorrow? if so when are where as I will try and make it.

Cheers

Andy

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it this time around. I've made other plans now. Not sure anything concrete had been organised anyway?

This thread has gone a bit quite lol

I,'m looking to dust my cars off and get back into the hobby............anyone still around?

I'm based in Kent (canterbury/ashford area)

Any recommended sites? Fowlmead in Deal is pretty good (ex colliery), we go bashing there with the kids, electric only no nitro allowed.

Bumping this as I am trying to arrange a meet once a month/once every few months in Tunbridge wells for those who are keen.

Subject to talks this week I may have use of the grounds or even better, the hall for a place we work for in Tunbridge wells.

Show of hands? :)