BellysGonnaGetchya!

Fancy a bash in Kent?

I guess that is because they are putting up that new building??? - either that or they've had undesirables down there (not us of course)....

Yeah, there was mention of some 'New age traveller' type repeatedly trying to dump an old white MK2 golf down there?

Oh dear......this kind of throws a rather large spanner in the works! is a change of venue in order??? the Warren maybe......

I am easy going as far as thats concerned, i will text Chris and see if he can make some sort of decision.

Ahhh, Well it looks like we may have a prob, Im gonna head down there tomorrow (Tue) to see what the situation is like, It may well be that the bash could well be held at our old bash site at Penenden heath again! What would you all think of that? Fraid there wont be much chance of drifting due to the small car park down there, but there will be plenty of off roading fun to be had!

Will let you all know for Defo where the bash will be held tomorrow sometime after a look see, I may even try to find another suitable site not too far away from quarry wood for some drifting fun!!

New Age Traveller! I've been called somethings in my time but never a NAT :(

As for a change of site, I'm game for anything. Hadn't been to the heath for ages and today was great fun......except getting poo on my shoe. And if it's drifting some want later, there is nothing to stop us going to that industrial estate for a wind-down drift style.

smb

Chris, if we have to relocate to penenden heath, then on sundays there is a nice stretch of old disused road stone throw from the heath, i have been there a few sundays, even made an xc sized trial section on one clump of earth, there is even a flat field and some motocross style jumps, so it is not all bad if we have to relocate

here is a little map (sorry for the crudeness)

KB02-07.jpg

Ian

Im free from the misses this weekend so will be around to play. Personally I dont mind which site we go too, it would be a little strange at the heath if we are all in sorta seporate groups split over the areas

Hi All,

Well the Quarry wood bash site I think is now gone for good (As Bangstick said there are loads of no parking and clamping notices up everywhere, also the amount of debris on the road from one of the new building sites makes this place a drifting no go)

So its all back to Penenden Heath on sunday for our KB. If everyone parks where we used to then there shouldnt be to much problem getting everyone in (Not that there will be hundreds of us, lol.) Its more the fact the goal posts are up on the field so im guessing a match will be on or at least people may be on the pitch having a kick about.

I think I may well be looking to get there about 8ish to secure my parking space (There are a few parking spaces taken in the carpark with some metal containers etc) I would advise an early arrival to garuntee a parking slot, LOL

See you all there, fingers crossed for the weather!!

here is a little map (sorry for the crudeness)

Sorry for the crudeness?? Have you seen my map? [:$]

Oh well, Penenden is probably my favourite bash site anyhow. 1st KB i went to was there. There wasn't many leaves there either yesterday so should be a goodun as long as there is not a freezing downpour. See yall there, hopefully will be a decent turnout this time lol

Its more the fact the goal posts are up on the field so im guessing a match will be on or at least people may be on the pitch having a kick about.  

22 people on the pitch? One of you? Looks like its Marder O'clock? (sorry that was terrible lol)

see you Sunday.....as long as the snow that is promised has gone of course!

Thats quite enough of that Nathan [:#]  [;)]

Well it just gets better and better doesn't it? Well i wil be there no matter how bad it is looking like a bellend in my waterproof bike suit but at least i will be dry.

Lets see who the hardcore KBer's are [8o|]?

Oh bum. l was going to say l will be under my brolly but that's in the vee dub and that's in the shop!!!!!! Oh badword. l shall be there even if it snows. It was this time 2 years ago, around the time KB became a happening, that we had snow.

See you at the starting line.

smb

Dont worry Stu, I will be bringing my 'kin huge [um] from work, Should be able to fit about 10 under it if it starts [li][st][li][st] lol

I Think Im bringing 19 runners between me and nikki (Should last me a couple of hours before i bust em all) will also be bringing the video camera along to try and get a few more KB vids edited together.

Hope to see all you Ard Core KB rc'ers nice and early......Til tomorrow chaps...... 

Excellent bash as always [<:o)] and as usual I came away with more than I turned up with - a frequency control peg (again!) and a pair of charger croc clips that I forgot to return [:$] sorry Chris.......

Well at least you didn't come away with less than you came with like Stu minus his GH roof (OUCH!).

I had a goodun as usual with only minor breakages but major inpending damage to my wallet after seeing a few of the KBer's rides which i now must have [^o)]

Good to see everyone and a much better turnout this time [H]   Roll on the Warren trial bash

And the head light. Don't forget the head light. :D

Well boys it was certainly fun today, the sun was shining and the company great. Here's to the next one.

smb

taht was a great meet, as always, can tell it is good as at least half my fleet is dead (apart from the flying focus, which just kills everyone else(again sorry mr stick))

great photo's and video by 80skid too, look forward to the others pics and vids

Ian

Hey There Boys and Girls.....The next Kent Bash date will be 8/4/07..... And its gonna be a KB on Tour! Not too far away im sure you will be glad to hear, lol.

The Location will be at the Warren in Ashford (A couple more Jct's down the M20) There are some instructions on how to get there a few pages ago posted by Bangstick.

Now I wouldnt bother taking much on road stuff to play with as the carpark is as rough as a badgers chuff! (or so im told! LOL) so any Monsters, xc's, Hi-Lifts, Stadium Trucks, Buggies etc will be better suited to the venue.

As its going to be more crawling/trials orientated how do you lot fancey some sort of course/time trial sessions?

Let me know what you think and if you got any ideas or obsticles you think we could use for the day.

Cheers.....Chris

unable to make that day chris, taking my dad out for his birthday. really fancied this one too  [:S]  next time then.

Afternoon lads and lasses.

I will be unable to attend this one as l plan on attending Kidderminster on the 7th and/or 8th.

Post up lots of pictures and keep those flicks coming.

smb

Just me and thee then mr Belly? Oh well it will still be great, the time trial course sounds cool. Anyone with a rally car can have some great fun in the carpark, take a look in Brat attacks showroom for some pics of my old impreza ripping up the dust there. I really do need to get over there and find some of the good spots again as the bit we go in is a tiny fraction of the warren, there is another massive chunk on the other side of the M20 which can be accessed through a tunnel that goes underneath the motorway.