BellysGonnaGetchya!

Fancy a bash in Kent?

i'll be there i'll be there count me in, a course sounds perfect should be able to bring a newbie with me too with his toeareg

the car park is ok for rally cars some light jumps in it too

all i have to do now is wait 6 weeks DOH

Ian

Hope you don't mind me posting here Chris, but as I can't make the next KB i'll be going to the Warren on 11th March if anyone cares to join me.

I bought the new Subaru Brat today so work allowing, I'll be there with that amongst other trucks and an XC (on the 8/4 event)

Oh Envy Envy!!!! You have ordered the new Brat before l have!!!!!! l want to see lots of pictures of it before you get it all muddy :)

Right must dash, l have some SHOPPING to do and change the sign on my door to "BUSY...Do Not Disturb"

smb

Hope you don't mind me posting here Chris, but as I can't make the next KB i'll be going to the Warren on 11th March if anyone cares to join me.

Yeah, I am up for that mate [Y]. Hopefully will have something largescale too [H]

i could be up for the intermediate bash at the warren (although it is a 5 minute drive from home) :) plus i have my hummer to test out and love playing, might be able to pursuae my friend with his toeareg too

Should be able to make 11th.  Now settled into new home might be let out to play again [:D] (about 5 mins from Warren too now) [:D]

So what are people bringing on Sunday then??? As this really is a great XC/Trialing venue IMO I think I'll just have my Paj and High-Lift with me.....[:)]

Just my Desert Gator.  Don't have an XC :-( A bit rough there for a TT01.  What time is kick off?

I will defo have my XC, Carson Attack and various trucks one of which will be brushless too.

Afternoon chaps! Been a while since i'v been online as my PC was playing up![:@] 

I'v ask the missus and i think she's gonna let me out to play on sunday so i should be there.[:D]

I'll b bringing my Touareg and possibly my bro in law F350. Eitherway , should be a fun day.

Cya there.

i shall bring

toe-whacker

challangero

hummer

high lift

codename crawler

andy (my friend with his touareg)

and a cheap chinese toy that resembles a late pajero

be there round 10 then

crack on

Who's up for the next bash on the 8th then? I expect a poor turnout due to some people having other arrangements over the easter holiday. Not sure what i will be running, don't think my carson will be fixed in time so won't be able to join you Chris for some largescale bashing [:'(]

Well then Everyone its that time again, Its time to manicly fix all those broken cars from the last bash and cycle as many stick packs as humanly possible, lol

Nathan was right I dont see too many people showing up for this one but I know for certain at least 5 will be there.

I wont be taking any drifters or on road stuff as there is just no where to run it, so its gonna be mostly xc's, crawlers, and a few jumpers (Both the ramping variety and the pullover variety! LOL)

Im aiming to get down there for about 10, looks like I may have to cram everything into Nikkis car as the punto is dead, if this is the case I doubt the marder will be comming along due to boot space!

As always the peg board frequency control system will be in force and im asking EVERYONE to use it correctly after a slight mishap at the last bash in Ashford (NO EXCEPTIONS!) If this is not adhered to a warning will be given, the second time this happens the person will be asked to turn everything off or leave! This new rule may seem a little harsh but its for our and the publics safety at the end of the day, who wants to be hit by a large scale at full bore? I know I certainly dont!

Well I must get back to fixing stuff and charging batteries.

Hope to see as many as possible on sunday morning, bring a flask as its gonna be a bit nippy, But it should be nice and sunny all weekend [H]

See ya laters.......

Looks like i might not be able to make it as i am in the throes of doing my bathroom. I had to do it this weekend as its the only 4 day weekend we get. I will try to get down to say hello and if all goes well i MIGHT have a couple of runners too. Sorry about that chaps, i hate missing bashes but i am a bit commited as all we have in the bathroom now is an unconnected bath and a toilet. Hopefully see ya all tomorrow. I will give you a ring later Chris

So anyone get any pictures from Sundays meet??

And any idea on a date for the next one?? Summer is coming hot

on our

Anyone going to post up pictures from last weekends meet??

And any idea of a date for the next one?? Summer is hot on our heels and the 1:1 car season is almost here and my diary is booking up fast.

smb

Echo Brat Attacks last post.

When's the next one? I missed the last couple.

Also - How about another drift venue? I'm constantly on the lookout, but does anyone have any ideas? Maybe someone works in a school in Kent and knows of a tarmac play ground we can get access too? Just an idea - I miss the drift meets [:'(]

Funny enough l was just thinking about a gathering very soon as there seems to be no date for the next one. And as the weather is just so HOT HOT HOT l was thinking about a little trip to the beach at the usual place in Little Sands (l think that's the place).

A perfect place to get those Baja Buggies and new Brats out for some sand racing.

Any one up for Sunday 29th April?? l have a little do on the Saturday evening but I'm looking for an excuse not to get wasted so this would be a perfect excuse not to :)

If it's raining, lets cancel it......can't stand the stuff........so keep in touch.

smb

Oh no..... would have really liked to have come on another beach bash, but can't make that Sunday.......poop!