BellysGonnaGetchya!

Fancy a bash in Kent?

I'm gonna vote ashford as I have to be away by 12:00pm! Will get there for the start tho! :P

My preference would be Maidstone (Penenden Heath) as it's closest to me, but I'm happy to go to whichever venue gets the most votes.

My preference would be Maidstone (Penenden Heath) as it's closest to me, but I'm happy to go to whichever venue gets the most votes.

X2

even though i live in ashford, i feel there is more to do at maidstone, plus i want another shot at the xc hill lol

Take me out of the location voting, my girlfriend's parents are coming down over the weekend so I won't be able to make this bash ;) I will have to keep an eye on this thread though, I haven't had a good bash in months and I'll have a shiney new Hi-Lux in a week!

Take me out of the location voting, my girlfriend's parents are coming down over the weekend so I won't be able to make this bash ;) I will have to keep an eye on this thread though, I haven't had a good bash in months and I'll have a shiney new Hi-Lux in a week!

Maidstone 3.....Ashford 1..... dont mind 1, LOL

Maidstone 3.....Ashford 1..... dont mind 1, LOL

Well it looks like its defo Maidstone then chaps, Il be there from about 9/9:30 ish will bring a rake for the leaves and a spade to build a trial course. If anyone has some home made trials obsticals bring em along and im sure we can make good use of them :(

Will post a list of runners possibly Thurs evening!

L8rs everyone!! :wub:

well my current runners are

ermm

welll

nothing as yet (looks like i am going to be busy saturday)

should have at least a crawler and an EB4 (once i glue the tyre back on)

will bring anything i have for trials creation too

Well it looks like its defo Maidstone then chaps, Il be there from about 9/9:30 ish will bring a rake for the leaves and a spade to build a trial course. If anyone has some home made trials obsticals bring em along and im sure we can make good use of them :unsure:

Will post a list of runners possibly Thurs evening!

L8rs everyone!! ;)

Hey Guys, got directions to the Maidstone meet??? I will get there for 0900 also!

Gonna bring out the Fire Dragon, and see if I can get a run where it doesn't break itself!

Leave the M20 @ Jct7, Head towards Maidstone, at the roundabout (if you want rc cars, parts or spares turn left and take the first on the left 'Notcuts Garden Center' bear round to the left and Model World is on the far right of the building) !!To get to the venue!! Turn Right at the round about and along a short bit of duel carridgeway, At the next roundabout take the Second exit "Penenden Heath Rd" and about 100Yrds on the right is the Park, its only a small turning but if you miss it there is another small roundabout further on that you can turn round and try again, once driving into the park you can park at the top (on the right) or carry on down to the bottom over the 2 speed bumps (Prefered cos you dont have to carry everything so far!), There are some recycling bins down there and parking to the left, Most of the off roading areas are in the woods just down from the recycling area, where you will find big jumps, small jumps, hills, tree stumps etc.....Chris

Leave the M20 @ Jct7, Head towards Maidstone, at the roundabout (if you want rc cars, parts or spares turn left and take the first on the left 'Notcuts Garden Center' bear round to the left and Model World is on the far right of the building) !!To get to the venue!! Turn Right at the round about and along a short bit of duel carridgeway, At the next roundabout take the Second exit "Penenden Heath Rd" and about 100Yrds on the right is the Park, its only a small turning but if you miss it there is another small roundabout further on that you can turn round and try again, once driving into the park you can park at the top (on the right) or carry on down to the bottom over the 2 speed bumps (Prefered cos you dont have to carry everything so far!), There are some recycling bins down there and parking to the left, Most of the off roading areas are in the woods just down from the recycling area, where you will find big jumps, small jumps, hills, tree stumps etc.....Chris

Cheers Chris, looking fwd to it! :D

i will be there from about 10, got to help the misses unload 60 bails of hay before i get to play

although still not got any cars working

my runners are

thunder tiger eb4

hotshot (original)

blackfoot (original)

ta02 g4 disco

xc pajero

ta03 (bought it for 15 at a boot fair this morning)

ff02 alfa (might run)

looks like i am not going to be there till at least 11 now so hope you will all still be there

I've got.. not a lot to run really; WillyII, Rush Evo, Ezilla, Gravel Hound (maybe), Mini-T (maybe), Lunchbox (maybe), and whatever else I can cobble together in the next hour or so. Looking forward to it, although it looks like it's going to be a little bit chilly!

Morning chaps, Its that time again to load up ours cars and head out for another fun filled day!

Looks like thermals will be the order of the day and bring your flasks of tea and coffee to keep the chill out.

looks like il be bringing all the usual suspects in my boot today, Not sure about the Marder as its still only rear wheel drive! Its gonna be a ****** to controll! Il see how much room i got in the car!

Dont forget, if you can to bring a shovel and/or rake to clear some leaves and construct a trial course if you got them close by.

See you all in a few hours fellas.....Chris

Hi All

Thanks for a great bash, wish I could've stayed all day! Special thanks to Chris for performing life saving surgery on my Fire Dragon. :lol: And Fatal Error for the tea!

Great venue! I had my best run ever with the FD, nice packed down mud -with a sprinkling of snow!

Looking fwd to the next one.

28 yok :huh:

No probs matey, glad to help out.

Im just about dried out now, its a shame you left as the weather turned out rather nice in the afternoon and all the nitros were running together.....

Big Thanks to all who made it today and braved the many varied elements the british weather decided to show us, LOL

Not sure on the date for the next bash as it will be very close to xmas, maybe some imput from you fellas so we can find a date that suits the majority.

Til next time guys, Take it easy.....Chris

I can make most days in the next couple of months except 7th Dec and 4th Jan, and xmas day and boxing day of course...

I can make most days in the next couple of months except 7th Dec and 4th Jan, and xmas day and boxing day of course...

Any thoughts on a bash date guys? :angry:

Any thoughts on a bash date guys? :lol:

Hiya Chaps, Well its all a bit quiet here on the KB front innit? Im off from next Sat So I propose Sunday the 21st Dec, Last cahnce to get a bash in before the festivities kick off. Is it really christmas? Boy it sure doesnt feel like it this year!

Is any one else up for the bash apart from me and Mr Biccies? If so give us a shout back. LOL. Not literaly!! Where do you want this one held? Maidstone or Ashford??

Come on Guys lets make our KB's Great again!!

Hiya Chaps, Well its all a bit quiet here on the KB front innit? Im off from next Sat So I propose Sunday the 21st Dec, Last cahnce to get a bash in before the festivities kick off. Is it really christmas? Boy it sure doesnt feel like it this year!

Is any one else up for the bash apart from me and Mr Biccies? If so give us a shout back. LOL. Not literaly!! Where do you want this one held? Maidstone or Ashford??

Come on Guys lets make our KB's Great again!!

Hey fella, I can make it next Sunday although need to be home at noon as the daughter is in a Crimbo ballet show which I have been told "I AM NOT MISSING!" (Gulp!!..better tow the line on this one me thinks....)

Anyway, where is it gonna be then?

Andy

Hi

I will come for a bash... altho if its raining like it was the last one I may have second thoughts.. still got bits of the cold left from that bash......

Anything too keep mind of xmas.. throwing cars around is a good excuse..

Anyway. Race of Champions tomorrow at wembley... anyone else going

I'm up to my oily arms working on this graduation VW camper pressie to myself to be able to get there this time but l do plan on coming to at least one KB in 2009 before the bus drains my account of cash and l need to sell EVERYTHING.

smb

P.S. photos?? Anyone ever heard of photos?? There are usually several entries of KB photos. Where are they Chris?? Did you not mention that you had a new camera??

I'm up to my oily arms working on this graduation VW camper pressie to myself to be able to get there this time but l do plan on coming to at least one KB in 2009 before the bus drains my account of cash and l need to sell EVERYTHING.

smb

P.S. photos?? Anyone ever heard of photos?? There are usually several entries of KB photos. Where are they Chris?? Did you not mention that you had a new camera??

Sorry Stuart I guess we should all stop having fun driving and take pictures instead, just so you can see them! Il be damned if i was going to get nearly 2000 of Nikon D300 and lenses soaked, considering how wet the last bash was! If you want more photos I suggest you had better actually get to a KB and take some. Stop having a dig!!