BellysGonnaGetchya!

Fancy a bash in Kent?

I think that one will now be known as the smallest KB ever!! 2 people!!!

Oh dear :P well I hope to make the next one, whenever it might be, now the weather is improving a beach bash must be on the horizon, that might attract a few more bashers :)

Being based in Canterbury, I'll definitely be up for some Kent based madness. At the moment all three of my cars (MB, TL01, Falcon) are in varying states of disrepair, but just waiting on parts so should be ready for the next one :D

I've been keeping a very low profile recently, lots of work and family type stuff going on - anyway, if there's a bash coming up soon I would love to come along, been too long without getting the cars out and I'm itching to have a play :D . Got a nice new brushless in my Mini-T now too, so that needs a good test run....

me and jinx are off to upnor for about 13:15 tomorrow posted on ukrcrc aswell more the merrier off road only.

Anymore Kent bashes planned?

Would be great to meet some fellow TC members for the first time :(

It's all gone very quiet on this thread :P come on guys lets be havin ya! :lol:

Well I'm free most weekends. Anyone know of any new sites that are ok to run nitro trucks?

where abouts you coming from?

Medway, the normal bash site is Penenden heath in Maidstone. There are a few other palaces in Kent that I know but most are Tarmac or area's where nitro is not welcomed.

Any ideals for dates of the next bash?

I believe that there is a meet next Saturday at P.Heath that Graham is organising, I'll probably show my face around 11am.... have a look at the UKRCRC site in the meeting section.

I believe that there is a meet next Saturday at P.Heath that Graham is organising, I'll probably show my face around 11am.... have a look at the UKRCRC site in the meeting section.

Thanks. I will try and get there, although I dont have a crawler or CC01. I mainly have nitro trucks and a Slash

Thanks. I will try and get there, although I dont have a crawler or CC01. I mainly have nitro trucks and a Slash

Looks like its cancelled so don't bother! :unsure:

Thats a coincidence......I was gonna ask if anyone fancies a bash next Sat @ Pennenden or Sun just round the corner by the park and ride.

Anyone up for it??

I should be good for Saturday

Right then chaps if no one has replied by 22:00 Thursday night (2/7/09) im gonna make other plans for my 1 sunday off a month!

Sorry looks like I can't do this Sunday, I've got a work thing to goto :-( Things seem to have going very quite on this post, I would of thought that with the good weather more people would be up for a bash. It might be worth arranging one for a week day evening?

Sorry looks like I can't do this Sunday, I've got a work thing to goto :-( Things seem to have going very quite on this post, I would of thought that with the good weather more people would be up for a bash. It might be worth arranging one for a week day evening?

The problem is that I only get 1 weekend off a month! and as I work nights on the railways I can be called anytime up to 4pm that day to say im out working that night, so its impossible to plan anything unless its on my weekend off.

Between trying to arrange our wedding and honeymoon, get out in the 4x4, sort out the house and garden, practice with the camera, arrange and attent KB's, spend some time with Nikki, as you can imagine I dont get much time.

Sadly I'm going to be busy this weekend as well. Going to see friends up in Leicester on Saturday, then nipping round another friends house on Sunday to fix her PC.

I do have the week from the 18th July to the 25th off work so will be around then, if that's good for anyone?

I am busy this sunday :(

I miss my cars, they are not even in my new house yet. Any tips on building display cases?

guy's,

if people can make it out one or the other (sat/sun) most weeks then there is a group of people who are from ukrcrc.com and we go to chattendean race track and to upnor woods and beach, or even temple marsh. hope to see some new faces :(