BellysGonnaGetchya!

Fancy a bash in Kent?

And remember to bring your camera's peeps - Chris (Belly) is usually the only one to get any pics at the Kent Bashes!

Chris, not sure if I'll be able to come. I've got a mate coming down from London who I haven't seen for a while, although he used to be quite into his R/Cs so I maybe able to drag him along. Apologies in advance if I'm not there, I'd really like to be. Just to check, the location is the same as place that the very first Kent Bash was held at yeh? Next to the big football pitch and with the motorway just the other side of the woods?

I sent a message to everyone from the Reading Bash SIG for you, just to try and drum up a little more interest.

Hi all, I will bring my camera with a few different lenses Just in case I wanna do some specific shots (Listen to me, I sound like David Bailey, LOL) It is the same place as the 1st bash Pete.

No Probs if you cant make it allie, I know its a bit of a trek over to kent for you,would be good to catch up tho if you do make it.

If I can get my propane refilled in time I should be able to bring the camping stove along and rustle up some bacon butties for everyone.......Waddya reckon??? Red or Brown sauce?? LOL

So far I will be bringing......

Mad Bull

Axial Crawler

Landy XC

Red Barron XC

Losi XXX4

TB02 Drifter

TT01 Rally

ABC Mini

HPI Super RS4

Losi XXX4

Hi Lift

E Firestorm

Rising Storm

There may be more just depends what I get time to sort out the rest, need to get a few bits for repairs too, LOL.

Mine will be red sauce chris :)

(If you cant get your propain refilled I can take my stove)

I dont know what im taking yet.

The cars currently in my house:

Hi-Lift

Mad bull

Lancer

Minis *4

Bmw Drifter

Brat

(my xc still is not finished being painted, started work on the body in march :S)

Just a question from someone who's never been to a "communal" RC bash.. what do you usually do about radio channels? All of mine just use Green channel 5 on 27Mhz.

And I'm going to have to get myself a car battery so I can charge my batteries!

Hey there Steel Rat, For frequency control we have a peg board system and as long as every one remembers to use it its pretty much fool proof! before you turn on any radio gear check to see if the frquency peg you require is on the board, if it is and you have never been to one of our bashes, write your name and tc name on one of the new blank pegs, remove the frequency peg you want to run on, clip it in your transmitter aerial and replace it with the peg with you just wrote your name now, that way we can all see who is running on what frequency and hopefully stop any 2 people trying to use the same channel.

I have a full set of split crystals for £15 if you want them (these are the frequencies between the normal 27Mhz Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green and Blue) less people run them and you will pretty much always be able to find a frequency not in use where ever you are) they work with any normal 27Mhz transmitters and recievers!

I have got a new propane for the cooker, got 18 rolls and about 1/2 a pigs worth of bacon, red and brown sauce will be provided (I look after you lot) I will also bring a kettle, water, milk, sugar, tea and coffee for a brew, I know il be wanting one at some point, So If you want a cuppa and you more than welcome, bring along a mug 'And I dont mean the village idiot!' LOL and il sort you out one.

If I can get them running by tomorrow I will also bring the 4wd Marder and the Savage X

I may have to bail out of running this weekend <_<

People are telling me not to go as I have been in bed some of this week as the pigs have got me. Unless im fully well by saturday I think its best i dont go down maybe get wet and infect you all...

I may have to bail out of running this weekend <_<

People are telling me not to go as I have been in bed some of this week as the pigs have got me. Unless im fully well by saturday I think its best i dont go down maybe get wet and infect you all...

Wuss!! LOL

hi ya guys i will be there and i,ll be bringing

cc01 pickup pajero with winch

desert gator

rc4wd diablo crawler with no shell atm

and maybe my mountain bike lol

Not going to happen for me I'm afraid, really annoyed as I would have loved to come. Have a great time, I'm hoping for decent weather for you!

Thanks for the day guys, thoroughly enjoyed myself!

Only the Fighter Beetle survived!

Frog Beetle - broken front nearside upright and mashed gearbox

Falcon Beetle - some weirdness with the gearbox which I cant fathom

Monster Cuda - popping front tyres (probably just need re gluing)

Monster Anglia - broken shell after a big jump and landing on the roof (repairable though)

Charger Crawler - fried receiver after toppling over, rolling down a hill and landing roof down in a big puddle. Though it was the ESC at first, looks like it's just the cheapo acoms receiver though.

Still.. that should keep me busy tomorrow and during the week :)

Thanks again, great to meet the people that turned up - good bunch *thumb up*

same as had a great day :huh:

hsp broke front pin in wheel hub??

TB-02 fried esc teach me to run 15 turn motor with a 19 limit esc :(

and hpi brama 10b knackered motor when my boy got it wet

never mind had good day anyhow maybe the next bash will be dry. then we could do tarmac!! drifting!!

chris good host :)

Another great Kent bash, I will try and get a drift car and the lunchbox sorted for the next one. Thanks Chris for the bacon roll.

Great Kent Bash - thanks Chris for organising and bacon roll. Good seeing everyone.

Me and Chris moved onto the Maidstone park and ride tarmac area for some drifting, mini fun, brushless fun and to break more cars. Didn't leave until 6pm!

Breakages for me.

Killed a battery pack in the water.

Killed Blitzer beetle shell.

Burnt out motor in steering servo on the Traxxas Slash.

Killed shell, front tyres, and rear wheels on Mini

Gained a Manta Ray though :-)

Hi all, anyone up for a meet in Maidstone heath on morning of bank holiday monday? Got my FD and erevo to bash. Hope u r all well,

I was going to dedicate Monday to bashing of one sort or another, but figured most of the TC'ers would be up at Snetterton.

I'm certainly up for this :)

(want to test my Flat Ironed shoed and newly waterproofed AX10, and BZ powered Fighter Bull if nothing else ;) )

Sorry guys i will be up at Snetterton for the Tamiya club bash up there, Sorry I cant make it. Im not sure if im gonna be able to make anymore bashes for a couple of months now as ive only got 1 more weekend off before I get married in October and that may well be set aside for my Stag doo, Hope you fellas understand but if i do get a weekend free i will post up on here to let you know.

Would anyone else be willing to take the reigns and organise the KB for the next couple of months?

Cheers.....Chris

Sorry guys i will be up at Snetterton for the Tamiya club bash up there, Sorry I cant make it. Im not sure if im gonna be able to make anymore bashes for a couple of months now as ive only got 1 more weekend off before I get married in October and that may well be set aside for my Stag doo, Hope you fellas understand but if i do get a weekend free i will post up on here to let you know.

Would anyone else be willing to take the reigns and organise the KB for the next couple of months?

Cheers.....Chris

Have you had change to sort your photo's from the last bash?

Will be heading off to Disneyland on Monday morning Yipeee ;) so no can do this time.......

Congrats and good luck with the wedding Chris, kids next fella :)

Already been talking about starting a little family of our own, Think we may start trying whilst on honeymoon :);):wacko: Does that mean I have to start selling of cars??

Have a great time at Disney Matey!!

cool I'll be there (penenden) for 0830. Will have to go by about 1130ish. Congrats on the impending wedding Chris. I had a bub recently, 10 wks old now. Its a great thing, but LIFE CHANGING... :unsure: