Mad Zero

Eastern Bash (Red Lodge, Suffolk)

Just checked out Snetterton's Race Calendar. The track is now free every weekend till the end of the year. Does anyone fancy another on-road bash soon? How about 1st November (weather permitting)?

Just checked out Snetterton's Race Calendar. The track is now free every weekend till the end of the year. Does anyone fancy another on-road bash soon? How about 1st November (weather permitting)?

Would like to but the 1st is my birthday and I have other plans

Would like to but the 1st is my birthday and I have other plans

I would of said this weekend but it's a bit soon lol. My girlfriend works one on, one off so only get every other weekend when i can play.

I'd certainly be up for it.Pretty much free every weekend at the moment (possibly apart from next).Got a couple of new toys i want to try on the track. ;)

I think I'm free every weekend. I'll see if spudgunn is free. Baby spud is due to make an appearance from the 3rd onwards so he may be busy ;)

I'd certainly be up for it.Pretty much free every weekend at the moment (possibly apart from next).Got a couple of new toys i want to try on the track. :)

Me too! (The ones you've done most of the work on!) :lol:

Will be a great day - judging by the last one!

Emma (Mrs Sludgeguts)

How does the 8th fit in with everyone? i want to try my new toy too. (Tamiya C Group Chassis).

8th I can probably do - will have my Globeliner running by then too - as long as it turns up!

I can do the 8th too. Believe it or not I actually broke my Blackfoot on Sunday :blink::( Stripped the teeth off one of the gears. It had to happen sooner or later so it's now in for its first stripdown since I bought it. should be ready for the 8th I hope

Blackfoot is fixed. How good am I ??? :P Mind you, if I'd have put the pinion on the right way round it probably wouldn't have happened !!! :(

How does the 8th fit in with everyone? i want to try my new toy too. (Tamiya C Group Chassis).

Maybe I won't be camping then?, but I would like to turn up for the day.post-23151-1256072489.gif

Who's up for a Christmas off-road bash then? It seems Red Lodge tradition to stand out in the cold! :)

I have the whole of Christmas week off work (factory shutdown) so whos up for a meet at some point?

Well I repaired my Lunchbox last night which got me thinking its about time we had another bash :)

I'm certainly up for it - got a date in mind? I'm on shutdown that week too.

I might bring my nephew too - if only to make my driving look good :)