Mad Zero

Eastern Bash (Red Lodge, Suffolk)

Was fun , if very hot.

i have spent all afternoon trying to clean cars , Ray is totally in bits for a rebuild!

as for a certain someones fire dragon......**** thats quick

Just wanted to say thanks to all who were there yesterday. We were made to feel very welcome indeed :D Love the piccies of my "swimming" pumpkin .. I have to say I prefer the muddy look to the shiny chrome finish .. so may have to keep it that way :P

Look forward to hooking up with yas again soon.

ATB

m0nk

as for a certain someones fire dragon......**** thats quick

Pity it kept undoing itself - I guess there is a price to pay for all that power!

Just wanted to say thanks to all who were there yesterday. We were made to feel very welcome indeed :P Love the piccies of my "swimming" pumpkin .. I have to say I prefer the muddy look to the shiny chrome finish .. so may have to keep it that way :(

Look forward to hooking up with yas again soon.

ATB

m0nk

Good to meet you Emmett - good to see that you got straight into the spirit of it all too :D

Talking of coming undone , when i stripped the ray down i found half the rear suspension was loose........ the only problem with puddles is cleaning these **** cars.

but to me its half the fun doing a full rebuild of all three cars.

i learnt a lot yesterday , 17x3 in the LB is to much.... and the GH can't drive in a straight line!

Talking of coming undone , when i stripped the ray down i found half the rear suspension was loose........ the only problem with puddles is cleaning these **** cars.

but to me its half the fun doing a full rebuild of all three cars.

i learnt a lot yesterday , 17x3 in the LB is to much.... and the GH can't drive in a straight line!

Yup I just shoved all mine in the loft so I dont have to look at them! :D

I think Russ has it about right - a good 19t motor is about spot on - I think I will keep it Tamiya and put a Superstock TZ in mine - the Sport Tuned was just too lame!

That Grasshopper surprised me - much quicker than I expected!

Guys, I've made myself a rather loud signature for my forum posts promoting our rapidly approaching august bank holiday bash at snetterton.

If you want I'll pm you the txt that goes into the signature box so we can all promote the event :D

If anyones good with photoshop, html and whatever else is needed to make a really professional one, let me know :P

Can we slip a couple more meets at Red Lodge in before the big one at Snetterton in August? How about the 28th of June for a start?

Edit - I still have the "worst presented car" trophy :lol: to give away - my RC10 and Russ's SRB were the only suitable entrants last time I brought it & that really wasn't a big enough field ...

I agree with you Blacque Jacque it's time to off road again. My trucks are looking to clean lol.

My trucks are still looking very broken so its a maybe for me

Thunder Dragon needs new hubs

Bush Devil needs a body that will stay on - could bodge something up though

Lunchbox is repairable I think from bits I have

Hmm, maybe I could do it.

11th is no good for you Simon you are at Snetterton with the Rigs are you not?

I was going to Snetterton on the 11th but we have just found out that it will cost £12.50 for the day. That's a Red Lodge hearty breakfast and tea for the rest of the day. I think not !!! ;):angry:

No idea why it is that much. Dont think i will bother like Paston(Neil). Rather spend the money on fryup and tea.

I think I speak for all when I say that it would be a pleasure to see you again. Red Lodge is all off road and usually with puddles to play in.

I think I speak for all when I say that it would be a pleasure to see you again. Red Lodge is all off road and usually with puddles to play in.

I feel bad now cause not sure who you are?, we met at Snetterton? apologies I thought I was doing well remembering everyone.

Is there anywhere to charge batteries at Red Lodge?

I feel bad now cause not sure who you are?, we met at Snetterton? apologies I thought I was doing well remembering everyone.

No mains power, but I always bring a 90amp leisure battery so any 12v chargers are fine.

I'm the one with the white van camped next to you. Spent most of the day with a camera in my hand. I'll introduce myself at Red Lodge over a cup of tea!!