Sign in to follow this  
jacolouw

For sale/Wanted/Trades!!! (Updated 27/11)

Hmmmmmmm about time I get some of my projects finished!!!!

So the following !!!

For sale/trade

1. Hilux NIB Body set 100% new and complete!!!! untouched

2. A brand new Hilux bodyset 100% new and complete but had been painted - never even fitted on a chassis

3. Hilux complete front diff/axle - brand new never fitted on model

4. Hilux complete rear diff/axle - brand new never fitted on model

5. Hilux drivers x 2 (NIB/Painted) NIP SOLD

6. Bruiser NIP sticker sheet - SOLD

7. Bruiser/Mounty interior seat&sw NIP x 2

8. Mounty Rims NIP 4 pairs - SOLD

9. Hilux tires and rims - brand new never run (3 pairs NIP)

10. Hilux front axle - ala the inside of the diff no bevel gear

11. Hilux rear axle - ala the inside of the diff no bevel gear

12. 3 Hilux rear beds - stepside - used but good condition - 2 SOLD

13. Original pinions for Hilux/Blaser!!

14. SS/XLT/RR Shock Kit - NIP

15. SS/XLT/RR Rear cage - NIP

16. NIP Wild Willy/Blazing Blazer Tires (With rims for the WW) - SOLD

17. Mounty and Bruiser radio/batt trays - NIP

18. Hilux Plastic Hub Covers - SOLD

19. Hilux NIP Leave Springs (4)

20. more to follow

Wanted:

1. Bruiser/Mounty front windscreen - new or good cond used

2. Mounty rear light lenses - GOT THEM!!

3. SS Rear tires Pref - New

4. SS front indicator mountings and indicator lenses

5. Bruiser!!!

6. Mounty roll bar or the Spots for the roll bar

Primary I'll like to swop these stuff!!! Swops definetely not only limited to my wanted list!!!!

Pic for all the stuff available

Mail me!!

If no good swops happens prices will b added!!

Thanks

Jakes

quote:Originally posted by Edge

Hoeveel geld soek jy vir die Hilux bak...?? Dink van die anders sal dit verstaan??

id="quote">id="quote">

Tuurlijk! Geen probleem. [:)]

LOL @ Twinset aahhhhh dont worry worry 2 much Ill keep something for you!!!!!!

Man dis goed om nog "n Siud Afrikaner hier te sien, van waar Edge????

En Ja hier is 'n klomp wat kan verstaan van NL, Belgie ens!!!! Watter bak praat jy van????? Stuur vir my 'n member e-mail dan kan ons gesels!!!!

Hou dit maar hier in "Ingils"!!!!

Jakes

TWINSET,

Sorry Bro' not to worry though, just some good old Sarf Effrican humour for a fellow countryman.....I will keep it English from here on out, Jaco has agreed to do the same....

Jaco, I am registered as a member under the name Squadron Leader Edge..

My mail id is sirandy@webmail.co.za

I am originally from Cape Town but living in the United Arab Emirates since 3 years back.

I have just received my first Bruiser (from 67CamaroSS) and I am keen to put a normal Hilux body on it. Mail me with the details of what you think I might need for the conversion and price....also a spare headlight would be good!!

Nice to meetcha

No worries, kept me busy trying to find an Afrikaans translator on the net - couldn't find one though![8D]

Roby, possiamo tutti parlare in italiano se desiderate a?

(I think that's right??)

quote:Originally posted by robysoldtamiya

Gentilmente e' possibile parlare Inglese cosi' tutti possono capire ?

id="quote">id="quote">

I'm gonna try to translate this without an online translator, just from what I know about Dutch, English, French and German:

Be gentle, maybe the parlor in Inglewood is very cozy, but the man with the tutu possesses capers.

I don't understand it, but that's the gist of it, I recon. [:D]

Seriously though:

Gentlemen, is it possible to speak English so that all persons can understand?

Am I close? [:P]

I'd like to learn Spanish next and it seems that with a better knowledge of that language Italian should be a little easier to understand? I dunno.

Anyways, the South Afrikan language is very unique, being Dutch I have a hard time understanding it. I wonder if it's the same for you guys. (in understanding Dutch)

Mickeyos I find Dutch quite understandable (if I read it slowly) lol) but I had to learn to understand Dutch because alot of the books I used in my studies were in Dutch by a renowned Town Planner called Goudappel.

I met Oscar Jansen from Orion during the onroad Worlds here in SA in May 2002 and we had quite a nice chat he in Dutch am me in Afrikaans!!!

Jakes

My wife was born in South Africa and speaks Afrikaans and English, so I have my very own translator... I've been having lots of fun, though, teaching her good old Aussie humour and slang...

One for you SA guys... I invented a not so nice word... not too sure of the spelling, but when I said it to my sister-in-law, she laughed and blushed...

So when someone upsets you, or cuts you off in traffic, call them a piel kup... pronounced 'peel coop'...

Alex

quote:Originally posted by Incredible_Serious

piel kup... pronounced 'peel coop'...

id="quote">id="quote">

[:D] I'm getting that one. Let's say I know this guy called .. ***. and he has a really weird HEAD. [:D]

My wife came up with her first Dutch when my mom was over here. She called me 'mijn eigen kleine stroopwafeltje' (well, with the Merican accent). My mom thought it was really funny.

Hey Jaco,

Are you ever going to send me a mail? Check my post before, i am looking for your NIB, conversion from Bruiser chassis to Hilux body, oh, and if you have any light lenses and decals for a Bruiser....Send me a price..

Oom

Hi Guys!!!!

Both Bodies has deals pending - All other stuff still for sale and all the wanted stuff

STILL WANTED!!!!!

Please Help to get my Mounty Complete!!!

Jakes!!!

Hi Jaco,

Another guy waiting for a mail!!....[:I]

I don't need the body sets anymore, but I'd be interested in a Hilux driver figure, and a mirror if you have one.

quote:Originally posted by mickeyos
quote:Originally posted by Incredible_Serious

piel kup... pronounced 'peel coop'...

id="quote">id="quote">

[:D] I'm getting that one. Let's say I know this guy called .. ***. and he has a really weird HEAD. [:D]

My wife came up with her first Dutch when my mom was over here. She called me 'mijn eigen kleine stroopwafeltje' (well, with the Merican accent). My mom thought it was really funny.

id="quote">id="quote">

LOL

Ik denk that ik hier de enige ben die weet wat een 'stroopwafeltje' is, mickeyos! [:D] Nog meer Nederlandse ongein:

"Ik hou van zand verschroeiers"

"Mijn hete schot ligt in stukjes in een doos"

LOL Niemand weet waar ik t over heb! [;)] (Nobody has a clue what I am talking about)

Sorry fella's, I'll stop yapping in Dutch now. Just had to join since there are few Dutchies around here. [:)] LOL Makes me feel at home right away... [|)] Thanx all. [:)]

Sjoerd

Heah Jakes,

Why do you advertise parts for sale, then never reply to e-mails?[?]

Bibbo

In case your mail is not working or you forgot to read it here is the newest mail I send you

"Bibbo

I did send you mail!!! about the driver figure and the mirror

As I did Say I have both painted and unpainted driver figures available as well as Hilux mirror replicas. The last thing I replied was that you must make me an offer for them. I also asked if you have anything to swop in terms of mountaineer parts.

Jakes"

Thanx

Jakes

Hi Jakes

Must be a problem with e-mail then. I replied straight away and have'nt had the message returned. You asked about the Pajero colour I used, It was Mitsubishi red that I got from a commercial paint sellers.

My e-mail is "bibbo@skynet.be"

I'm interested in any of the driver figures and also the mirror. Are the mirrors good copies?

I have absolutely no idea of how much these parts are worth. Can anybody out there give me an idea of ones they have bought. Or do you have a price in mind Jakes?

Hi Jakes

I have another two bruisers coming up for sale. Would like a hilux.

got anything suitable

Juan

Sign in to follow this