Sign in to follow this  
netsmithUK

New batch of Sand Scorcher and XLT decals - READY!

Chris..!!!

Don't forget me my man!! I will takeone of each, SS and Ranger. Please let me know your banking details by mail, I will depo the money as soon as you send me the maill..

Thanks and regards...

Hi Chris,

as I already said in the past I'm up for 2 sets of SS decals...

regards,

ShowRide

looking at the orders you might be running low on SS decals [:(]

Finally got them - sorry for the delay but this one has been a real chore. Probably the last time I do it, this method any way.

On the plus side though, some of the decals produced were not as 'sharp' as they should have been so I got a reduction in price, as they have had to reproduce some of the decals seperatly - see last picture. So when you get you sheet it maybe you get a few extra decals too. The upside is the decals now cost

£16.00 for Sand Scorcher

and

£18.50 for XLT

As I said before if you get them and don't like them I will refund your money (less postage) if you send them back in a1 condition.

www.netsmith.co.uk/ssdecals.jpg

www.netsmith.co.uk/xltdecals.jpg

www.netsmith.co.uk/extradecals.jpg

I will contact everyone that has requested decals in the past first, so you should be getting an email from me in the next day or so. I think to be fair though I'm going to have to limit it to 2 of each sheet per person max.

So check you emails....

Chris

Chris,

guess the SS decals are sold out by now, after reading this post, but do you have one more set to sell? I replied on the mail you sent me about five days ago, thru my showroom, and asked if you had any SS decals to sell, but never heard from you.

Well if they're not sold out - I still would like a SS set!

THNX

I must have completely missed this topic the first time round, D’OH[:0]. If there are any left I will have a set of each[;)]

First batches of decals should be going out this weekend. Sorry for the delay but I having trouble finding hardbacked envelopes.

Cheers

Chris

I will need 2 sets for 2 naked scorchers but one set could wait unil further batches (don't wanna be greedy)thanks

quote:Originally posted by netsmithUK

First batches of decals should be going out this weekend. Sorry for the delay but I having trouble finding hardbacked envelopes.

Cheers

Chris

id="quote">id="quote">

Does this mean you have now run out chris? - I havn't heard anything from you yet, and I was pretty early on the list - hope this doesn't mean I've missed out (after 1 of each)

quote:Does this mean you have now run out chris? - I havn't heard anything from you yet
id="quote">id="quote">

Same here Chris. Still after 1 X SS if still available [:P]

Chris,

I hope you are going to make more of these, I asked a little while back for some. Can you let me know whether you are going to make any more, definately need a set of each.

Thanks

Would be nice if we could get some update on the waiting list status : I believe quite a few of us added themselves in the queue but receieved no mail notification...

Would be nice to have a list of person that will receive their set, and a list of persons that are positioned on the next batch run (if any).

Regards,

Raoul

Hi chris i paid via paypal for 1 set of SS Decals just wanted to know if you've posted them out [:D]

GORGEOUS - the decals, not Chris. Mine Just arrived!

Cheers Chris, they're the mutts.

Hi all,

Sorry for the delays. There was an initial batch of people that requested decals on the very original thread, then another bunch on a second XLT decal thread and then several people in this one. On top of that I have been receiving emails since I made the first batch.

I've emailed a bunch of people in these people in order to see if they still want them (as it was a long time ago they made the requests) As soon as I get yes/no's back from these people I will move onto the next batch. Its all taking much longer (for people to reply) than I expected the alternative is that on Friday I just wipe the board of pre orders and just take orders from that point - it would be easier for me but not ness. fair on those that asked before.

ShenUK: you should be getting them today

Twinset: Glad you like them

woohoo Thanks Chris,

Arrived this morning there great i know your going to sell a lot of these

Thanks Chris[:D], got mine this morning and they were that good I had to put them on my blackfoot straight away[8D]

blackfoot.JPG

What do you think?[;)]

Glad you like them [:)]

Great blackfoot Jimbo. Any other pictures of the decals 'in action' would be great.

Cheers

Chris

hi chris you can still count me in for a set of ranger decals if at all possible

cheers Glyn

Is that Blackfoot's chassis blue plastic or red plastic painted blue? [:o]

The blue frame belongs to the Bush Devil if I'm not mistaken. [;)] Stil quite a nice truck, very different too. [:)]

Sjoerd,

You are right, it is a Bush Devil chassis. I put it on so it matched the colour of the body[:D]

Just need XLT windows and I ll be happy[;)]

Please note Chris, that the driver is wearing a crash helmet, he must think I am a bad driver[:P][:I]

quote:Originally posted by Jimbo

Please note Chris, that the driver is wearing a crash helmet, he must think I am a bad driver[:P][:I]

id="quote">id="quote">

Schumacher and McRae wear helmets as well, Jimbo... [:P] LOL

Sign in to follow this