Sign in to follow this  
arfaminute

? Sandscorcher for sale

Hi,

I may have a sandscorcher for sale ( and did not realise what it was - it just seemed like a very old tamiya with lots of metal parts - vw type beetle ).

I can email anyone pictures but what I am trying to find out is the value of it.The chassis is exceptional - but the bodywork is a bit tatty and could do with ?new paintwork and a rear window.

The car works brilliantly.

I have had one really informative and kind comment from a person in the USA.

I would like any comments - I currently have it on ebay item number 3116310387 ( the pictures are proving troublesome - but I could email pictures direct to anyone if they ask )and the bidding finishes on the evening of tue 25th feb.

Thanks and best regards,

anthony

I live in Oford.England,UK - but could ship to USA or Europe at the buyers expense.

Ebay will tell you it's value. Your best bet is to fix your problem with the pics. Otherwise the auction will end for a lower amount then if bidders could clearly see the pictures. It appears you have reached your bandwidth alotment for the month. Free picture sites freeze up when you have too many hits to your pictures. The Sand Scorcher never had a back window.

Sign in to follow this