Sign in to follow this  
nismospeed

????freebies???

hi

just wondering if any of you guys/gals ever given anything away for free through tc???

nothing really stupid like a full car, but a small parts that are overly expensive by time you have paid for postage!

thanks

dan

there is a topic some where on here where members had posted pictures of parts there were giving away so it's not unusal on here [;)]

anything really...old tyres wheels to use on a runner for fun....

body pins...spare gearing...tyre inserts..just stuff like that!!

thanks

dan

If I'm selling or trading parts of a car I do not own and end up with a few silly bits left over then I'll just chuck them in, but so far I've done it about three times and no one has said thanx or even aknowleged it. Its not that I'm bothered it just seemed strange.[?]

BTW Nismo I got some bald ss rear tyres that may do an afternoon or two on concrete if ya interested drop me a line.

I got a short propeller shaft joint for a Porsche 959 for free from njmlondon when i couldnt find one anywhere, unless you was prepared to pay silly money for a complete set.. It's good to know when your'e in the mire looking for parts, ppl on this site try and help you out!!

quote:
Originally posted by nismospeed

anything really...old tyres wheels to use on a runner for fun....

body pins...spare gearing...tyre inserts..

id="quote">id="quote">

Most of my bits are SRB stuff, post up a list of any specifics and I'll have a trawl

Sign in to follow this