Sign in to follow this  
Edge(2)

Lotsa Stuff for sale

****UPDATE****

The price is still low on this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=44022

I was out of country for a while, and I now have some pics of the items listed below. Please email me for more details.

Hi,

I am now not in a position to play with my boys toys anymore, and I am forced to start selling up. ****! I have not got a full account at TamiyaClub so I cannot use the showroom, I am also in the Middle East which presents problems with PayPal usage so I am going to make the offers available for you guys before I hit the Bay...

Here goes:

Tamiya Bruiser COMPLETE except for cosmetics (Mirrors and Lights)

The truck is in pieces except for the chassis and axles which have been assembled. Everything is there except for radio gear. Extra load bed, no decals.

NIB BlackFoot, MINT CONDITION, Tool bag was removed, but is still available. Packaging is MINT.

NIB BalckFoot Bodykit, never opened MINT

Complete SRB. Ford Ranger Body, clean, non painted + Additional 'runner body'

Incomplete SRB, about 80%

Some Audi Quattro parts

Please email me for PICS and more details...

I am looking for cash offers, and will consider a 'Lock stock' offer on the whole lot.

Cheers!

HI Edge

I am interested in your SRB stuff...Give me an email with some pictures and I will make you an offer..jerry@aufinger.com

regards

pleiku11b

quote:Originally posted by Edge

****UPDATE****

I was out of country for a while, and I now have some pics of the items listed below. Please email me for more details.

Hi,

I am now not in a position to play with my boys toys anymore, and I am forced to start selling up. ****! I have not got a full account at TamiyaClub so I cannot use the showroom, I am also in the Middle East which presents problems with PayPal usage so I am going to make the offers available for you guys before I hit the Bay...

Here goes:

Tamiya Bruiser COMPLETE except for cosmetics (Mirrors and Lights)

The truck is in pieces except for the chassis and axles which have been assembled. Everything is there except for radio gear. Extra load bed, no decals.

NIB BlackFoot, MINT CONDITION, Tool bag was removed, but is still available. Packaging is MINT.

NIB BalckFoot Bodykit, never opened MINT

Complete SRB. Ford Ranger Body, clean, non painted + Additional 'runner body'

Incomplete SRB, about 80%

Some Audi Quattro parts

Please email me for PICS and more details...

I am looking for cash offers, and will consider a 'Lock stock' offer on the whole lot.

Cheers!

id="quote">id="quote">

Hey

Is the blackfoot bodykit the chassis or the shell, if its the shell, how much is it?

Thanks

Sign in to follow this