Sign in to follow this  
Banksey

hotshot

hi everyone my first post and im straight in with a wanted.

The thing is i am dying to get a hotshot it was my first car as a kid.

If anyone has one in bits or the best part of one please let me know

many thanks

steve.

Hi Banksey

The hotshot has gone up in price over the past 6 to 8 months new parts cost a small fortune

for a nice Hotshot Mk1 your looking at around £80+ - £100+

also depends on if it's a rolling chassis or RTR

if you find one any cheaper it's worth getting but remember if you buy a project NIB parts are not cheap but used parts are always availble [;)]

thanks

Im not too scared to pay out on this one cas its #1 for me :)

Just out of interest how much is a nib gona fetch if they ever come up.

Also have a lunchbox with a good shell never been painted & a nackered blackfoot if any trades are available.

The hotshot was very popular back in the 80's. That is why demand is high. Luckily for me I was able to find a whole stash of Hotshot parts at a hobby shop. otherwise there is no way I could have as nice a hotshot at current ebay prices.

Jim

YGM[:0] no email address [:o)]

i'm thinking about a trade but can't get hold of you apart from in here

Shen, there is indeed no email adres link in the forums. If you can't get hold of him yet, click on his profile. You will find his showroom there. There will be an email link you can use. [;)] [8D] HTH

You can even easier just click on the above the post envelope icon.

Cheers

Hey? The email link was gone but now it's back! Yeah, that's a lot easier. I thought it was missing, but then still you can make the detour as I described... [:D]

Just a link you might be interested in!They have a hotshot NIB as well as other vintage cars for sale!

the Email link is there now but wasn't before nice NIB but US $515.00 then shipping guess it depends on how much your willing to spend

Sign in to follow this