Sign in to follow this  
flyby

How good is your driving???????

So how do you rate your own driving skills???????

well i can't sleep[;)]

So here's just a few to help get the ball rolling.

1. Formula 1 expert (faster than shuey)

2. Rally Supreme (sideways skill)

3. White van man (i've a deadline to keep)

4. Grandad with cap (indicate left, turn right)

5. Sunday driver (plodding along)

6. What post "BANG" (new shell every week)

7. All the lanes are mine (your not passing me)

8. Sorry i didn't see you (screech, emergency stop)

9. Blind Grandma (up the one way the wrong way)

10.learner driver (need some experience)

11.airborn (avante jumper)[;)]

12.Boy racer (crash every corner)

Guest Carsnboats

Interesting range of choices. can't settle on one particular one. I am a combination of 2,3 and 11. Always try to get airborne, enjoy handbraking corners on wet tracks or powersliding. And always try to be 1st at the first corner. If I can't be first I prefer to hangback, let everyone pile up at the first corner then slide through the wreckage usually into 1st or 2nd place.[:D]

In my xr4ti, Im a 2. In my old truck, a 5. In the explorer, a 3. Xr4ti breaks the rear loose very easy, and is great fun to push the limits around any corner. My truck is slow off the line, dosent inspire much high speed confidence. Its more fun to just trundle along, blocking impatient traffic, with a get there when I get there kinda attitude. The explorer inspires confidence up to its limit, when things get very tippy scary. Its a great vehicle to be in a hurry with because one can bully their way through traffic in the quick, easy driving suv.

Of course, if your refering to rc, then I think I am a 1, but really,Im a 2 1/2. I just recently tried driving a 1/16 rc tank, and with that I am deffinately a 10.

quote:6. What post "BANG" (new shell every week)

id="quote">id="quote">

I guess you mean then for RC, anyway in RC I would say 2-3, in 1:1 sometimes 1 (with minmal understeer effiecient & fast) and sometimes 2 (provoked oversteer, fun but slow), note that this in comparison to an average driver, of course there are always faster ones [;)]

i would say that im number 6, what post, who put that there[:D]

lewisid="Verdana">id="orange">id="size3">

13 - Strange, from over here it looks like it should go under that bench no problem - where did the roof land?[:P]

I like to mix a bit of 2 with 11, but normally get totally overconfident and end with some 6...

quote:

6. What post "BANG" (new shell every week)

11.airborn (avante jumper)

id="quote">id="quote">

I think another category could be what sort of Back-Seat Driver are you? If you let anybody drive your cars do you

a) egg them on to go faster

:) bury your head in your hands and pray

c) use the word "gentle" a million times not understanding how somebody can be so ham fisted with the throttle and stearing

d) look over their shoulders nervously saying "here... let me show you..."

e) yell "c'mon get some air you wimp"

f) yell "keep away from that... yes the wall... yes THAT WALL... ****"

g) say "when the car is going away from you left on the transmitter is left on the car... and when it is coming towards you left makes the car go left but it is to your right... thats right, right... no... dont go that way... no... turn it the other way... ****"

g) none of the above because nobody is ever let getting near them

I only backseat drive other people's cars - Go on, aim for the ramp, bit faster, oops, now that was silly[:D]

After 22 years of racing .....ummmm......say between 3 & 2.

As I used to say "In r/c racing - The more you practice the luckier you get"

Jakes

quote:

1. Formula 1 expert (faster than shuey)

id="quote">id="quote">

2, definatly! And 1 too... My cars fly.... [8D]

and I am 14

14. The Chef: Making serious roadkill and serve it in the local restaurant.id="red">

quote:

:)

bury your head in your hands and pray

c) use the word "gentle" a million times not understanding how somebody can be so ham fisted with the throttle and stearing

d) look over their shoulders nervously saying "here... let me show you..."

f) yell "keep away from that... yes the wall... yes THAT WALL... ****"

g) say "when the car is going away from you left on the transmitter is left on the car... and when it is coming towards you left makes the car go left but it is to your right... thats right, right... no... dont go that way... no... turn it the other way... ****"

h) none of the above because nobody is ever let getting near them

id="quote">id="quote">

and h... (there were 2 'g's so i called the last one h) Nobody gets to touch them anymore. [^] It was always a combination of b, c, d, f and g. I got sick and tired from that so my transmitter is stored away for nobody to reach (except for me of course)... [;)] I really had to, else my cars wouldn't be so nice anymore... [xx(] LOL [:D]

Sjoerd

i am surprised[?], you are all to honest[:D] i thought it would be all 1 & 2's hehe, but with video evidence from the tc meet some of you just wouldn't get away with it, you know who you are[:o)]

i was meaning 1/1 and rc's , i couldn't make up my mind[:I], it was well into the am's [;)] and i changed-- What post "bang" (new shell every week) was (new respray every week) LOL, decision making gets complicated when your asleep [|)]

Willy, looks like you just added another [8D]

and i like 13, nice one twinset[^]

thought i'd add some to back seat driver [:)]

i) i never knew a car would do that ,20ft in the air , that's impressive[xx(] "SLAP"[B)]

j) what do you mean it's broke? it went allright for me [;)]

k) you brake it you pay for it[}:)]

l) too much machine for you sorry, here's a QD.

Yep, K and L for me too. In stead of a 'Quick Drive' they will have to go with the Super Hornet in the future... [:P] You know what I'm saying, Mikey? [:D] OK, I'll add some more...

• 15. 2-slow-4-me (breaking the throttle stick trying to make it go faster. [B)])
  • 16. Flip-Flap (how fast does it goes sliding up-side-down? [:P] )
  • 17. Mr. Donut (leaving burning skidmark donuts on the road deck - apply burning petrol to keep the tires warm [8D])
  • 18. Cheap A$$ Magic Fix (A popsickle stick and chewing gum will hold. [^])
  • 19. Mid-life-crisis (playing loud music and high throttle in front of the red light - when in your late 50ies [8)] )

LOL [:D]

Sjoerd